Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack needs some W's guys and sanji is the perfect hype tool :myman:
Sadly his going to happen, can't see Jack get call back after already taking his L(even though he did it very well against 200 Sulong Minks) and most like reveal soon his fightstyle and attacks. This going be like Doflamingo vs Sanji.

Jack arrive and want to kill the Scabbards,Sanji show up in the last seconds. Fight start, Jack take the upperhand>Yamato shows up.

That is what I predict and im sure Oda gonna show something like this.

If the raid suit was destroyed and Sanji just got some "Germa mode reverse sayan black hair" I would actually think it would be way better. Especially because he would keep fighting with his stylish suits.
Enma being destroyed doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
It should have been Nidai Kitetsu from the start, but oh well.
he should just get franky to make the raid suit a normal suit. enma isnt getting destroyed, both guys are keeping the new stuff

So sanji did not protect himself with armament because it would hurt BM if she punch him
:choppawhat:

So CoA is like the hardness of different stone. a common rock would break if it is throwned to a steel.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wait, i cracked the code :

There are three All Stars.

The closest Star to Earth is the Sun.

The position of the Sun is used to measure the passing of Time.

San-ji in japanese means three o'clock.

Using Three to denote the Time.

Sanji will defeat the three All Stars foreshadowed :crazwhat:
We reaching Illuminati levels of theories over here.
LMAO.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sadly his going to happen, can't see Jack get call back after already taking his L(even though he did it very well against 200 Sulong Minks) and most like reveal soon his fightstyle and attacks. This going be like Doflamingo vs Sanji.

Jack arrive and want to kill the Scabbards,Sanji show up in the last seconds. Fight start, Jack take the upperhand>Yamato shows up.

That is what I predict and im sure Oda gonna show something like this.
So much can happen between those two moments and people can meddle with that. I don't think Sanji final fight will be Jack at all. Among the 3 calamities this is the least likely for me. Queen being the most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.