Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

No I literally said...If something contradicts it, then that fact is no longer valid.

Nothing contradicts Sanji's CoA being that strong.
Yes it does, if his CoA was that strong, he should've been able to do a lot more up to this point. He thinks Black Maria is a fragile woman and will be hurt by that, he understimates her, so him saying he would hurt just by using CoA to defend, doesn't already equal to his CoA being able to hurt all Flying 6 just by touching them, not even Black Maria in fact.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Apparently you can't read either. I said I ASSUME he went towards Sanji. Why?

- Because they have an unresolved plotline
- Because Queen was on the performance floor balcony and now isn't.
- Because he's not fighting Marco either
- Because Sanji just blurted out his location to the whole castle and Queen is the only person interested in his name

Sanji IS going towards Jack, but that doesn't mean Queen won't jump on or interfere. Not only this, there is clear narrative drive to have Yamato encounter Jack and defned the scabbards, and thats entirely due to Momo not wanting his retainers to die or that 10th person being his mother or sister.

Meanwhile in all of this, King is still fighting Marco and still has nothing to do with Sanji

Read my words man, stop asking the same questions.
King said he want to split Sanji in two and angry momo got away

queen has unresolved back story with judge not Sanji btw.

Sanji went from this:

To the pathetic display we see this chapter. It’s honestly sad how much of a regression Oda has taken in his writing of Sanji vs female antagonists lmao. Atleast have the mans defend himself, he don’t gotta be folded like that. Instead you got the dude being laughed off the field by Heat and Wire

Atleast we now know he’s going to be facing Jack, that should redeem anything that went down here but man Oda can’t catch a break without trashing Sanji or Big Mom in one way or another.
It's so sad man. The Sanji and Robin moment was great, but what is even the point of having other characters call him pathetic and him saying his armament is weak.
:pepeke:
It's like Oda goes out of his way to put him in humiliating circumstances.

Oh so you admit that you are assuming he kicked it. Nice, glad we take assumptions into arguments now.

The anime is not canon.
ok why not use common logic then... the ship after being hit by king turned up vertically then obviously flipped over... that wouldn't happen if king would just crash into the ship... plus wouldn't he just pierce through and get stuck in the ship like that due to his beak

Apparently you can't read either. I said I ASSUME he went towards Sanji. Why?

- Because they have an unresolved plotline
- Because Queen was on the performance floor balcony and now isn't.
- Because he's not fighting Marco either
- Because Sanji just blurted out his location to the whole castle and Queen is the only person interested in his name

Sanji IS going towards Jack, but that doesn't mean Queen won't jump on or interfere. Not only this, there is clear narrative drive to have Yamato encounter Jack and defend the scabbards, and thats entirely due to Momo not wanting his retainers to die or that 10th person being his mother or sister.

Meanwhile in all of this, King is still fighting Marco and still has nothing to do with Sanji

Read my words man, stop asking the same questions.
sanji tries to reach the scabbards
queen:

Yes it does, if his CoA was that strong, he should've been able to do a lot more up to this point. He thinks Black Maria is a fragile woman and will be hurt by that, he understimates her, so him saying he would hurt just by using CoA to defend, doesn't alrady equal to his CoA being able to hurt all Flying 6 just by touching them.
Sanji didnt need to use his CoA has he....

He literally took like 10 punches from her. He knows how strong she is. He can gauge her strength. And he still thinks his CoA would hurt her.

Everyone spits out matchups without thinking about other characters.

It’s gonna be

drake vs queen

Yamato vs Jack

Sanji vs king

I’m gonna fucking laugh at the downplay of king coming soon when sanji fights him
Everyone is using their fucking mind except you and few people who are pushing the Sanji vs King agenda.
I gonna laugh at you next week when Sanji fights Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.