Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you assume that but not assume Sanji will fight king
Are you inept?

King is with Marco

Queen isnt

So yes I can assume Queen is heading towards Sanji while King isn't. Not only due to the pure fact that we have an unresolved mystery between Queen and Judge, which pretty much forces an interaction between Queen and Sanji for it to occur.

Think with your brain, its not that hard to get

Ending the manga by off screening the coolest moments in exchange for Simpji :seriously:
Yes this is shit , I think I will fly to Japan and become the new editor of One piece. Then I will meet Oda and slap him in the face saying : " Don’t skip great fights and don’t draw everything in silhouettes. Now draw me a hentai with Robin, Black Maria, Ulti and Yamato.“ :kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Are you inept?

King is with Marco

Queen isnt

So yes I can assume Queen is heading towards Sanji while King isn't. Not only due to the pure fact that we have an unresolved mystery between Queen and Judge, which pretty much forces an interaction between Queen and Sanji for it to occur.

didnt see queen on the live floor either

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Are you inept?

King is with Marco

Queen isnt

How do you know queen heading toward Sanji ? Jack is the only person who said he’s going

Status
Not open for further replies.