Status
Not open for further replies.
hey whats you talking about, i just asking some guy that are you one of them who in disguise.. like i said no need to be salty all i do is asking and nothing wrong with that..
I just explained why I reacted like that

I'm not talking about heat, i mean he said kidd pirates is all talk, are you gonna do nothing about it?
Who cares
He probably can't read since Kidd Pirates were the most active crew of the SNs during TS, or is just hurt cause called Sanji 'pathetic'

What more King downplay do you need? getting his weapon thrown away because of a shot from Izou. Then letting Sanji save Momo and getting away. Then letting Marco just take Zoro and leave him at the roof, even with the help of Queen they couldn't stop him. Now King is occupied with Marco and can't leave to kill the scabbards, so he sends the Flying 6.

King is by far the most incompetent YC1.

But i can downplay King a lot, he has a cool fucking design but is the most meh YC1 for me, and still tell you, Sanji vs King ain't happening.
dumbest thing I ever heard. Kaido got disarmed by neku does that mean kaido is trash?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
oda only made it clear that sanji wants judge to not be his father
Ok. let me draw it for you.
Imagine your parents couldn't get pregnant through conventional meanings. So they tried artificial insemination. They look for a sperm donor. find one. do the proceeding, and you are born.
many years later some random dude comes to you saying that he is your father. He is the sperm donor. You have his DNA. Do you think that man is your father or have any claim at it?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Ok. let me draw it for you.
Imagine your parents couldn't get pregnant through conventional meanings. So they tried artificial insemination. They look for a sperm donor. find one. do the proceeding, and you are born.
many years later some random dude comes to you saying that he is your father. He is the sperm donor. You have his DNA. Do you think that man is your father or have any claim at it?
yes if that was his sperm then he is my father but that is irrelevant since we saw both of sanji's parents and judge is definitely his father

This is an embarrassing post.

- King and Marco doing even look like they are trying lmao what are you on? King hasn't used his hybrid and we already know full zoan is far weaker

- Its a meito based on design, the fuck you using the OP wiki as a source lmfao?

- The Anime is still not canon, regardless of what you think or what Oda allows. The anime has non-canon events that contradict the manga in terms of filler. Aka, they can't be canon by default.

- Sanji vs King isn't happening lmao. I know this is where you whole motivation for this argument is going.

I'm done after this post. You are waste of time
someone who doesn't agree with common logic and goes ahead to desperately prove their stance by making absurd assumptions... that something isn't the case coz they want things their way by making nonsensical claims which... like king head butting BM's ship.. and doesn't know that if u crash something horizontally it doesn't flip vertically and apparently consider themselves more credible than oda's hand picked editor..

has no right to point fingers at OPwiki
Sanji is really about to mid diff Hybrid Jack :noo: @BleakAsh was right all along
IKR lmao

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
yes if that was his sperm then he is my father but that is irrelevant since we saw both of sanji's parents and judge is definitely his father
Than my friend, you have no idea of how the world works.
LMAO.
You just grabbing at this just for the sake of keeping the "judge's son" meme going.
The meme is fine.
You not understand how parenthood works, now that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.