Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an embarrassing post.

- King and Marco doing even look like they are trying lmao what are you on? King hasn't used his hybrid and we already know full zoan is far weaker

- Its a meito based on design, the fuck you using the OP wiki as a source lmfao?

- The Anime is still not canon, regardless of what you think or what Oda allows. The anime has non-canon events that contradict the manga in terms of filler. Aka, they can't be canon by default.

- Sanji vs King isn't happening lmao. I know this is where you whole motivation for this argument is going.

I'm done after this post. You are waste of time

:myman::cheers:

apparently he didn't wanna chip his sword doing it... oh damn but doesn't that put his swordsmanship skills in question is that also why he's using bullets against Marco? . :choppawhat:

Actually, now that I saw the panels of the chapter, it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would

I liked Sanji and Robin moments honestly... and Black Maria seems like the FIRST LEGIT great opponent for Robin in this series... I like her design, and powers so far and presentation...

Sidenote: Apapapapa still kicking alive and well, Drake STILL facing him LOL

Chopper is protected and saved for a future opponent, I can tell... but not sure who will it be

Also, now that all of the island heard Sanji screaming and some actually mocked him, I can TELL 100% sure that it's from this moment Oda plans to make Sanji shine and have gradual ups for the arc, and even have the same people who mocked him be jaw-dropped... including Sasaki and that Kidd subbordinate LOL

This is so Oda-isk, the same writing pattern, all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.