Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Jack is a dream match for Sanji, people are so dumb about it lol. This is probably his third to last major fight in the series
Yeah its a solid match up. Ion get why anyone would be mad with it. For what Sanji has gotten in the New World, taking on Jack 1v1 should more than suffice for him currently. I know some Sanji fans wanted King, but the rights to that look like they belong to Marco highkey.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah its a solid match up. Ion get why anyone would be mad with it. For what Sanji has gotten in the New World, taking on Jack 1v1 should more than suffice for him currently. I know some Sanji fans wanted King, but the rights to that look like they belong to Marco highkey.
Sanji v Jack is like Zoro vs Kaido
It can happen but we know that's not their final machos

- Kaido & Big Mom vs Luffy , Zoro , Law , Kid , Killer

- King vs Marco

- Queen vs ?

- Jack vs ?

- WhosWho vs Jinbei

- Apoo vs X.Drake

- Sasski vs Franky

- Black Maria vs Robin & Brook

- Ulti & Page1 vs Nami & Usopp

We still have 2 top fighters in Queen and Jack without an opponent that Sanji could get matched against but then again for me most of these matchups are a bit one sided so we will see

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There they are.

Comparing again.

This time around a man who got a lethal wound from the WSS and cried expressing his will to never loose again with a simp who cries literally all the time for retarded stuff.

Go ahead and activate me another card you fuckimg simpji stan
Wait wait wait.
Now we going for context?
Where's the "crying is crying" BS? Can't hold it up for 5 minutes?
Who would've thought. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.