Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I like Jack and would hate his character be wasted by getting low diffed even if it was by Sanji.
He is the first 1B+ bounty revealed in the manga, his introduction was hype AF.
Dude fucking fought dozens of highly trained mink soldier in their Sulong forms, and only fell after beating all of them and then getting tagged by the 2 strongest ones, also in their Sulongs, which is basically super sayan.
Not 1 night has passed and he is already rampaging through the castle, thinking about his duty as an All Star to eliminate key targets to win the war.
How can someone not think this character is a motherfucking BEAST?
Nothing but admiration towards this character.

Queen is also a monster. Took down freaking Big Mom. Has a wide variety of dangerous biological weapons, among the beast pirates, aside from Kaido, only King and maybe Jack can compare to him. The man with a 1.32B Bounty. Also a motherfucking monster.

King? King took initiative on multiple ocasions. Him alone sent the BMP's pirate ship down to the waterfall and send Big Mom to the bottom of the ocean (if not for plot, he would have just killed a Yonko by himself right there, with a single well put kick, think about that). Took the initiative to summon the Tobiroppo for Kaido, took the commanding lead when Kaido went to the roof with the scabbards and is trying to coordinate the efforts of the beast pirates while fighting Marco the Phoenix (and looking better than Marco). How can people still underestimate such a character?

There's no "losing" scenario in fighting a Calamity 1v1. All of them are freaking awesome, and I hope I get to see a really cool fight against any of them.
But my preference is still King>Jack>Queen.
There is losing. You'll see.

I like Jack and would hate his character be wasted by getting low diffed even if it was by Sanji.
He is the first 1B+ bounty revealed in the manga, his introduction was hype AF.
Dude fucking fought dozens of highly trained mink soldier in their Sulong forms, and only fell after beating all of them and then getting tagged by the 2 strongest ones, also in their Sulongs, which is basically super sayan.
Not 1 night has passed and he is already rampaging through the castle, thinking about his duty as an All Star to eliminate key targets to win the war.
How can someone not think this character is a motherfucking BEAST?
Nothing but admiration towards this character.

Queen is also a monster. Took down freaking Big Mom. Has a wide variety of dangerous biological weapons, among the beast pirates, aside from Kaido, only King and maybe Jack can compare to him. The man with a 1.32B Bounty. Also a motherfucking monster.

King? King took initiative on multiple ocasions. Him alone sent the BMP's pirate ship down to the waterfall and send Big Mom to the bottom of the ocean (if not for plot, he would have just killed a Yonko by himself right there, with a single well put kick, think about that). Took the initiative to summon the Tobiroppo for Kaido, took the commanding lead when Kaido went to the roof with the scabbards and is trying to coordinate the efforts of the beast pirates while fighting Marco the Phoenix (and looking better than Marco). How can people still underestimate such a character?

There's no "losing" scenario in fighting a Calamity 1v1. All of them are freaking awesome, and I hope I get to see a really cool fight against any of them.
But my preference is still King>Jack>Queen.
Wanji deserves Queen. Tbh he is bodying hybrid Jack already:smokmoji:

I am pretty hyped to see a full on fight between Marco and King. If Oda shows it, he has to prioritize panels of Black Maria beating Sanji for four pages straight than showing us the good shit. He will give us one full chapter per fight end finish them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.