Status
Not open for further replies.
:mihanha:
Its Sanji vs injured jack mate. Both are heading to the scabbards, Sanji will likely arrive there first sicne he is probably closer, will meet whoever is the silouete from last chapter, and then he will fight Jack to protect them.
Okay what is stopping Queen from still going after Sanji? Will Queen not go because Jack is going? The same Queen who ambushed Drake with Hawkims and Whos who will decide not go after Sanji because Jack is there?

Next chapter officially sets up Sanji vs Jack, Queen vs ?

And then the following chapter we may go back to the rooftop.
Unless you are doubing the Sanji vs Jack matchup and instead for Queen. There are reasons to believe Queen may interfere.
Post automatically merged:

I was figuring they might be sisters....
Bruh, she was all over Kaido, that sounds bad.

I'm just glad Black Maria actually looks imposing like Ulti. Both females in this crew seem to be straight up brutal compared to other females in other villain groups.
Big Mom's Female Fighters were treated pretty well all things given, even Smoothie at least was a physical fighter unlike the majority of female villains pre Timeskip or in Doflamingo crew

But yeah Ulti and Maria are portrayed well

We never saw him react to Soba Mask. So yes, the general consensus is that he dont know. Why should he know. He only know Judge. Not the whole Vinsmoke Comic book.
He knows Judhe but he doesnt know the publicly available comic book that anyome in the general public had access to

hmm, of course. Hehehehe... if only you sanji fans actually followed your penalties for when you lose bets. I wouldve bet a PERMANENT BAN on this but, you guys are cowards

Big Mom's Female Fighters were treated pretty well all things given, even Smoothie at least was a physical fighter unlike the majority of female villains pre Timeskip or in Doflamingo crew

But yeah Ulti and Maria are portrayed well
God hopefully they are involved soon. I just want to see more epic scenes. Even if this arc took another 60-70 chapters, I wouldn't care as long as Oda dedicates the time to it. Smoothie shouldn't be shafted if her brothers werent.

He knows Judhe but he doesnt know the publicly available comic book that anyome in the general public had access to

hmm, of course. Hehehehe... if only you sanji fans actually followed your penalties for when you lose bets. I wouldve bet a PERMANENT BAN on this but, you guys are cowards
Theres a reason why only the NB people know this and not anyone else. It's usually only North Blue people. Queen knows Judge as a scientist.

Permanent ban is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.