Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay what is stopping Queen from still going after Sanji? Will Queen not go because Jack is going? The same Queen who ambushed Drake with Hawkims and Whos who will decide not go after Sanji because Jack is there?
I get it, you want sanji vs queen.... But the situation dosent seem to head towards that conclusion AT ALL, i give you facts, you give me "what if's". Why would Queen even go after Sanji with Marco and many other enemies still alive in his current location? Because he saw Judge's son briefly? LMAO.

The Red Scabbards may be half-dead but they are still too strong for a “Tobiroppo”..
Lmfaoooo I told you fuckers. Scabbards can beat the Tobi Roppo. nO tHeY aRe toO hUrT.

I hope to fuck that's not the case and the Scabbards regain their strength because of Marco. The only ones that should be beating Tobi Roppo are Scabbards. Not even Hyogoro can beat them.

What we should have is

Luffy v. Kaido
Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe vs King/Queen/Jack
Straw Hats vs. Numbers

and then Samurai vs. Tobi Roppo

That way the entire crew is facing card numbered people.
My prediction was Marco was going to heal Scabbards so they can fight Tobi Roppo. (If Jack comes back so should they) It'd make no sense for hybrid swordsman Sasaki fighting against Franky. Fighting styles don't match up. His Zooan makes sense because of his "armour" theme.

Though Black Maria vs. Robin is very possible.

Unless you are doubing the Sanji vs Jack matchup and instead for Queen. There are reasons to believe Queen may interfere.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, she was all over Kaido, that sounds bad.
Some kids are a little to dotting on their parents.
I'm not saying she is, but it's a possibility.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but why Kaido doesn't refer BM as her child too ?
idk, it's doesn't mean much anyways, It's just a wild speculation that's more false than it could be true.

Something tells me 1006 or 1007 is a Nami/Usopp/Chopper chapter more than anything lol. Chopper needs to finish the vaccine at some point, then someone else will have to distribute somehow. I still think Nami/Usopp are running around because eventually they will run into chopper.

Also a possibility Queen went to Chopper to stop him....lol

Theres a reason why only the NB people know this and not anyone else. It's usually only North Blue people. Queen knows Judge as a scientist.

Permanent ban is retarded.
And you know Queen is not from the north blue? Hahaha... And fuckin brook knew about Germa and hes not from North blue... Geez next you’re gonna say Vegapunk or Caeser didnt also know about Raid suits because they are also not from North blue

and once again, you sanji fans cant say shit about bets... Just shut up... You couldnt even handle a one month ban...

Where are Yamato and Momo now ? Where is this dome place...
We dont actually know. When they went to hide in the Storage room, Oda never gave a specific location on the map. Go back and check he never actually specified where it was.

We only know now that the Scabbards are on floor 2, in a treasure room towards the mansion exterior. This was shown last chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.