Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap more like they couldn't do shit to him with Franky barely trying.

3 Doffy executives had to team up with a Vice Admiral to take down non shogun Franky and even then he was fine.
Baby 5/Buffalo pierced through Shogun Franky. Your fucking Black Maria doesn't even have basic Haki. She's at best like Gladius level. Trebol/Diamante had both types.

These Tobi Roppo ain't shit compared to guys like this

Even for Jinbe, this is BASE Jinbe without water, fighting against WW + all his guys, like Oden vs. Ashura.

Oda can't even give Doffy's highest exectuives a flat 100 mil bounty, he left it at 99, fucking garbage crew :milaugh:
Are you mentally deficient? You realize those were their NORTH BLUE FROZEN bounties from 10 years ago?

Baby 5/Buffalo pierced through Shogun Franky. Your fucking Black Maria doesn't even have basic Haki. She's at best like Gladius level. Trebol/Diamante had both types.

These Tobi Roppo ain't shit compared to guys like this

Even for Jinbe, this is BASE Jinbe without water, fighting against WW + all his guys, like Oden vs. Ashura.

Are you mentally deficient? You realize those were their NORTH BLUE FROZEN bounties from 10 years ago?
Wow full body armament I guess Doffy is trash compared to Pica and Vergo, he can't even use haki on his awakening strings let alone fullbody:suresure:

Kaido can't even beat Mihawk's underling Shanks.

Someone link that Mihawk vs Kaido fan comic
There is a fanmade comic about Mihawk vs Kaido? First I've heard of. :shocking:
Are you living under the rock for past few days
They 're really bad
:josad:
Man I went thru hundreds pages of this thread and still haven't learnt what happen. Could you please address this subject?:choppawhat:
And nothing suggests to put Big Mom, Shanks, Dragon, Akainu, Blackbeard, Kizaru, Issho, Kuzan under Mihawk too...
The man got easily stopped by injured Crocodile
I don't remember Crocodile injuring Mihawk but I do remember Akainu got sliced into half by the Sir. And Crocodile canonically challenged a not sick WB. And of course he stopped Doflamingo as well. MF was a hype tool to get a peak at the top tiers.:whitepress:
Since OP is wack this week, I’d like to explore HXH.

If Meruem killed Komugi, he would technically become the Worlds best Gungi player and no one would dispute it
Sometime I really regret catching up with HxH, been like 10 more years and not even 30 new chapters...:josad:
Cameraman you had one job :pepecry::pepecry:
I just realized that Black Maria's hair only covers one side of her chest... Now I really am concerned how Oda would play this fight, if he offpanels it... Oda better be prepared for I am not one to easily forget one's grudge :kata:

Oda can't even give Doffy's highest exectuives a flat 100 mil bounty, he left it at 99, fucking garbage crew :milaugh:
If actually Pica,Trebol and Diamante where fight Jinbe,Franky or Sulong Minks. One shot material, Franky laser sword would literally one shot all three above, they are glasscanon.

Jinbe probably would beat all three at once.
If WsW can match Jinbe and saying himself that he is not enough for Queen and also Jack making a clear point, do the math. Not forgetting Jinbe is on Doflamingo lvl...

If actually Pica,Trebol and Diamante where fight Jinbe,Franky or Sulong Minks. One shot material, Franky laser sword would literally one shot all three above, they are glasscanon.

Jinbe probably would beat all three at once.
If WsW can match Jinbe and saying himself that he is not enough for Queen and also Jack making a clear point, do the math. Not forgetting Jinbe is on Doflamingo lvl...
Pica in his golem sits over them and takes a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.