Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised to see a lack of Sanji hate.

Although I think this chapter makes it very clear that Sanji's scream is very deliberate and Oda is setting it up to be a moment similar to Zoro and Luffy getting beat up by Bellamy and his crew (where people make fun of the Straw Hats because they don't understand them), you'd think people would get toxic about it.

Huh.
the bellamy case is different.. luffy could fight bcak but he didn't coz he was wise enough... here sanji can't fight back.. its natural that he'd call for help from a woman.. shich even robin admired... and nami pitied coz she knew sanji wont hit a woman whether enemy or not.. soo.

Oh but of course we are going for context. What were you thinking....?

You literally tried to compare me a man who cried ONCE in the entire series with a clown who cries all the time basically during both his gags and in serious situations.

Crying is crying, yes. It was shameful when Zoro cried but the context when he did it was way different and had a deep meaning behind it which is something we can't say about Simpji's many times crying.
Rent free in their heads

The stakes are literally the same for every Alliance member.
I just explained the stakes between like Nami and Ulti are different

these two now have an ideological conflict now. Regarding ulti taking Nami refusing to denounce Luffy very personally

You are right that the general stakes are the same, but general stakes dont make fights. Why are Luffy and Zoro not fighting commanders? Because they were the focuses of dozens of chapters meant to build a personal beef againt Kaido himself.

What exists between Marco and King? Have they even said one word to each other? Like we dont even know if they hate each other. Hahaha... Like literally nothing

Its easy. Oda just has to give us ONE dialogue exchange that establishes any personal stake between them and we are done. It can even be dumb like
Marco: “Phoenix fire rules”
King: “I will show you why they call me WILDFIRE”

Done. Its dumb but it works. Marco is over confident about his fire abilities and king is jealous and wants to prove his wierd fire is better. Agaim, its dumb, BUT ITS SOMETHING

Im telling you, as of now, this is simply a stalling tactic. Hell, we’ve even seen stalling tactics that have better stakes than this. Remember Drake Zoro vs Apoo.

Apoo- Wants to live so he cant lose the antidote
Zoro- Wants the antidote so that he can help cure everyone and go to the roof
Drake- JUST HATES APOO

HAHAHAHA.... Do you see that last part? Its fuckin dumb. Drake just hates apoo. Oda didnt have to tell us this but he did. Because why not have actual stakes. Drake just hates apoo. Thats a direct personal stake Drake has in the fight. And with that dumb stake, Zoro Drake vs Apoo has way more stakes than King vs Marco, YET THAT ZORO FIGHT WAS STILL JUST STALLING

Dude, Jack got at least Ls against opponents far stronger than him.
Other than that, he was a literal one man army, defeating a lot of sulong minks all by himself, fought Neko and Inu for 5 days in Zou. How is that not impressive?

Hell, dude did not even show his hybrid ffs.
Ashura is a person way stronger him ?
Post automatically merged:

They talk about Sanji more than they talk about Zoro.

H

humanbeing

Sanji is for sure too much for the tobiroppo Black Maria attacked him many times and he didn't used neither armament haki nor the raid suid to protect himself and still , he seems to be fine after all as nothing happened. so a commander is his opponent for the moment it seems that he will fight Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.