Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamato is still inside the dome and pretty far away from the third floor, i guess yamato vs jack seems complicated, She's close to nami, usoop, franky though so maybe she could join their fight ? If yamato doesn't fight a calamity or a tobi roppo i wonder who's she gonna fight in the end :zorothink:
Yeah this does seem complicated now, but I guess entirely depends on where she heads to next. I assume the whole Jack going to scabbards/Queen MIA/King vs. Marco thing is going to be played out for several chapters so we'll see if things change based on their direction. I doubt they are going into hiding again.

Jack: Black Maria!!
Fodder: Woah!!
Jack: The one who will end those Samurai's lives is me...
Jack: Wheeze Wheeze
Jack: Even on the verge of death a Tobiroppo is...
Jack: Not enough to kill those Red Scabbards!!
Jack: Wheeze
Fodder: Woah!!
Jack: Do you understand!? Don't you dare get involved...!!!
Black Maria: Jack... You are underestimating me...!!!
Jack really is a beast, since we met him he tried to rescue Doflamingo assaulting a Navy fleet with Sengoku and Fujitora. Survived it.
Attacked Zou, kept for 5 days of fighting in a 2v1 while the Dukes had 12 hours turns each, then stopped the shit using the gas.
Took an arm from Neko and a leg from Inu.
Survived when Zunisha swinged the shit out of his fleet. Zunisha.
Fought Ashura fairly in his base.
In Onigashima, was the first Calamity to get into action effectively by reaching the rooftop and guarding Kaido.
Fought the totality of the Sulong Minks Army with only a Number and some Gifters as support. Endured all the shit and beated the ass of all the Army, forcing the Sulong Dukes to intervene.
Was taken down and sent to rest by Kaido.
Now he's back, with his tusk reattached and some bandages on his body, heading straight for the Scabbards location.
A true Calamity.
"The Drought"

Status
Not open for further replies.