[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I came and played on that one site you invited us to come play a long time ago. I automatically told everyone Novas was scum, but was ignored :josad: You can play good but if no one ever listens it doesn't matter when it comes to winning.
Did you like the fake Bloody Valentine WU :sadgrin:?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Never trusting flower again, on top of losing hard I'm ridiculed.
Lmao, couldn't get worse than this

Gonna need a timeout after this
Lol chill Mango. You can redeem yourself next game. Imma tell you, there’s no player who hasn’t had an embarrassing moment in mafia.

Hell people still do. Plus you stayed true to being Flower’s number 1 fan. Now you just have to be her number 2 fan so that you don’t get tricked again.

Lol chill Mango. You can redeem yourself next game. Imma tell you, there’s no player who hasn’t had an embarrassing moment in mafia.

Hell people still do. Plus you stayed true to being Flower’s number 1 fan. Now you just have to be her number 2 fan so that you don’t get tricked again.
There‘s nobody I can‘t trick...

Except @novaselinenever .

He caught me after 3 posts...lmao :catcry:.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Never trusting flower again, on top of losing hard I'm ridiculed.
Lmao, couldn't get worse than this

Gonna need a timeout after this
Tbh, don't take it on you..

I don't see any reason to blame you or others.

Town made huge mistake on D1 when they lynched two of their primary active players - lanji and fuji and put sus on another highly active user usopp.

Three of your highly active users got done in by town itself in first cycle. And, these three also share the blame for this.

And, The real issue came up when light got killed because then no one was left to lead town actively.

Lind was there but he wasn't active enough to lead town either.

Scum flowa was actually town leader for you all.

Flower, JDB and my coasting sub Marino were more active in scum chat than town was in game thread lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Now you know why people are so paranoid of me.

Don‘t trust me...ever.
you got played hard,
I read those whispers, LAWL

you even gave out your role without being asked to
xD
and also @Go D. Usopp ™
I trusted flower and the WU because it made sense to me. Y'all can laugh at my face as much as you want calling me simp and a troll, but I didn't town read her because she has a female genitalia (allegedly).

First the WU, there are 3 people that are chosen, one of them must be lynched
Sure, it doesn't say that one among them is mafia, but why wouldn't you assume there was - if in fact the WU was real?
Yeah, sure it wasn't actually real, and we did try to debunk it D2 but due to "shenanigans" it all got fucked up, not making it certain whether it was a success or not.
When it then reappeared D3 and AL also adding "Don't try me" would heavily, heavily imply that what happened last time was not meant to happen and if anyone tried to ignore this again there'd be consequenses.

Yeah, you may say "but if Flower's outed why hasn't mafia killed her?"
Why not? It makes perfect sense for Mafia not killing an outed Town like that, because look.. WHY would she do it?
Why did it happen? Outing themselves like that would raise eyebrows, and if they're kept alive even more so. This isn't ToS where it's a Mayor role (guaranteed), so having them outed like this would make her suspicous. Something that Mafia would love, this keeps suspicion on her while Mafia can try to redirect suspicion from them - to the outed player.

I merely assumed that Flower had some ability that when revealed she'd become buff and could do something - like a Mayor. If it was great amounts of VP or whatever idk. If I were mafia I would def let Flower be, because it would just passively generate suspicion.

However it's obvious that I thought about this 1 step too far, and it was actually Flower just trying to secure herself. It was an extremely risky affair, but it worked out in the end.

I couldn't pick up on who were good and who were bad, I simply had a gut feeling that Flower was town based on how I've come to understand her playstyle during the weeb game. This is my 2nd game here, and also 2nd game with Flower.

In hindsight, yeah sure, there were a few moments where Flower undeniably slipped up hard. But due to things being like they were I simply trusted the WU and thought she was on to something.
And yeah, I suppose I turned into a sheep eventually because I had lost any and all clue, and even if I tried to think about what the hell was going on I just couldn't make sense of anything.

I played shit, couldn't figure anything out, and in the end got manipulated big time.
JDB was also my strongest Town read, but also looking back, defending me when he did is weird.
Although I thought that when he defended me when he did also made him look good (because why tf would a mafia defend me when they could've just made me look sus af). I feel like I would've been an easy mislynch. But it seems Mafia wanted me alive, for whatever reason.

Also the whisper, I for whatever reason thought it was Rhea, and I was like fuck it I'm just gonna claim my role because what the hell.

GG

and also @Go D. Usopp ™
I trusted flower and the WU because it made sense to me. Y'all can laugh at my face as much as you want calling me simp and a troll, but I didn't town read her because she has a female genitalia (allegedly).

Sure, it doesn't say that one among them is mafia, but why wouldn't you assume there was - if in fact the WU was real?
Yeah, sure it wasn't actually real, and we did try to debunk it D2 but due to "shenanigans" it all got fucked up, not making it certain whether it was a success or not.
When it then reappeared D3 and AL also adding "Don't try me" would heavily, heavily imply that what happened last time was not meant to happen and if anyone tried to ignore this again there'd be consequenses.

Why not? It makes perfect sense for Mafia not killing an outed Town like that, because look.. WHY would she do it?
Why did it happen? Outing themselves like that would raise eyebrows, and if they're kept alive even more so. This isn't ToS where it's a Mayor role (guaranteed), so having them outed like this would make her suspicous. Something that Mafia would love, this keeps suspicion on her while Mafia can try to redirect suspicion from them - to the outed player.

I merely assumed that Flower had some ability that when revealed she'd become buff and could do something - like a Mayor. If it was great amounts of VP or whatever idk. If I were mafia I would def let Flower be, because it would just passively generate suspicion.

However it's obvious that I thought about this 1 step too far, and it was actually Flower just trying to secure herself. It was an extremely risky affair, but it worked out in the end.

I couldn't pick up on who were good and who were bad, I simply had a gut feeling that Flower was town based on how I've come to understand her playstyle during the weeb game. This is my 2nd game here, and also 2nd game with Flower.

In hindsight, yeah sure, there were a few moments where Flower undeniably slipped up hard. But due to things being like they were I simply trusted the WU and thought she was on to something.
And yeah, I suppose I turned into a sheep eventually because I had lost any and all clue, and even if I tried to think about what the hell was going on I just couldn't make sense of anything.

I played shit, couldn't figure anything out, and in the end got manipulated big time.
JDB was also my strongest Town read, but also looking back, defending me when he did is weird.
Although I thought that when he defended me when he did also made him look good (because why tf would a mafia defend me when they could've just made me look sus af). I feel like I would've been an easy mislynch. But it seems Mafia wanted me alive, for whatever reason.

Also the whisper, I for whatever reason thought it was Rhea, and I was like fuck it I'm just gonna claim my role because what the hell.

GG
It did make sense which is why it worked so well.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
and also @Go D. Usopp ™

GG
Lmao relax my man. It's all good natured banter. Shit happens to all of us at times.

The game where I defended Melon to death ...
LOL the FMA one. You were so against your results in that one lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.