Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear so many ppl say Oda doesn't know how to powerscale or doesn't care but this chapter is proof that he does powerscale.
He just powerscaled the scabbards to a level that even in a half dead state the tobiroppo can't beat them and only a top yonko commander level can do it.
Sanji vs Jack incoming both wounded seems like a fair fight.
I expect this to be Sanji's all out fight finally after such a long time where he also has to show his new stuff that he learned during the ts.

People dont get Queen is intertwined in the Udon/Traitor plot.

Queen wants to get revenge for Babanuki and turn the prisonerswho escaped into Oni. He also wants to get revenge against the traitors, which Apoo will also join next. Non of this correleates with Sanji. Sanji wasnt in the Udon sideplot, he isnt in the traitor plotline.

Sanji is in the protection of Momo/Scarbbards plot line. This was set up from Punk Hazard and Zou arc. Jack is also in this plotline, he was set-up since Zou. And King has been set up since this arc. Their only 2 matchup options here Jack or King. Jack will get negged sadly tho.

Sanji isnt leaving this plotline to join into another plotlline he has no set-up in or no role in. Well yall will see anyways. Oda's set -up is clear af.

Zooan form Tobi Roppo look straight up worse than Trebol/Diamante. Let's hope the hybrid forms make them look better.

I'd say at best Who's Who matches up with Kyros.
Man stop tryna scale trash Doffy crew, the strawhats aren't the same level as they were in Dressrosa so making comparisons to those old characters holds no weight

Status
Not open for further replies.