Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen literally had no reaction when talking about Sanji being Judge's Son. He would rather take out Sanji for being one of the strongest SHs, then being Judge's son. But alas, yall will see...

Zooan form Tobi Roppo look straight up worse than Trebol/Diamante. Let's hope the hybrid forms make them look better.

I'd say at best Who's Who matches up with Kyros.
Sasaki looks great.

Man stop tryna scale trash Doffy crew, the strawhats aren't the same level as they were in Dressrosa so making comparisons to those old characters holds no weight
Keep crying like a bitch, but does Franky's metal get a boost? Fucking Baby 5 with Buffalo cut through it.

Jack is pretty much confirming these guys worse than Kinemon.

I love every chapter Yamato is in, finally a strong female thats not a ginmick/meme.

Jack vs Sanji will be interesting, Oda went as far to get Sanji abit bloody and showing Jack in bandages.

Keep crying like a bitch, but does Franky's metal get a boost? Fucking Baby 5 with Buffalo cut through it.

Jack is pretty much confirming these guys worse than Kinemon.
General will get destroyed sooner or later, besides currently Franky is holding back the horn which is preventing Sasaki from making a clean hit

Hmm....and guess what happened after......

Sanji vs King:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Go on then. This will be funny
- Queen's appearance is similar to the character "heart" from "first of the north". North Blue? Fist vs Black Leg hello!!
- Though Queen was holding many bounty posters, he showed interest in Sanji because he's a Vinsmoke and Judge's son.
- QUEEN KNOWS JUDGE. And based on his devilish medical and engineering expertise, he was definitely a previous member of the Vegapunk team.
- Queen's neck can be extended like Yonji's right forearm that works as a winch. It's the same tech and also the same design. He even uses poison like Reiju and can shoot similar bullets to Ichiji or Judge, I forgot which one. This can prove that Queen has all the Germa techs in him.
- By defeating Queen Sanji will look seem as if he defeated all his brothers.

What do you have as proof for Sanji vs King???? Because they had a little clash LOOL? You guys are pathetic.

Oh man, I'm gonna torture you next week LOL

Would a F6 get negged by Bartolomeo? Just look at Bastille vs Sabo compared to Luffy vs Ulti to see how ridiculous this is
Yes, they would. What can Page one or Ulti or Black Maria who can't even critically wound a Sanji that's not defending himself do against Bartolomeo when not even Oden could break the Barrier, huh?

There's nothing ridiculous about it. The Vice Admirals vary in strength greatly or do the F6 have a Low Top Tier as a member ?

- Queen's appearance is similar to the character "heart" from "first of the north". North Blue? Fist vs Black Leg hello!!
- Though Queen was holding many bounty posters, he showed interest in Sanji because he's a Vinsmoke and Judge's son.
- QUEEN KNOWS JUDGE. And based on his devilish medical and engineering expertise, he was definitely a previous member of the Vegapunk team.
- Queen's neck can be extended like Yonji's right forearm that works as a winch. It's the same tech and also the same design. He even uses poison like Reiju and can shoot similar bullets to Ichiji or Judge, I forgot which one. This can prove that Queen has all the Germa techs in him.
- By defeating Queen Sanji will look seem as if he defeated all his brothers.

What do you have as proof for Sanji vs King???? Because they had a little clash LOOL? You guys are pathetic.

Oh man, I'm gonna torture you next week LOL
Lmao you thought of 5 points which were reaches lol. Even I can do better than that for Sanji vs Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.