Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im loving this setup already from the rules

god bless

we can claim actions, but not recommended to hint flavor. this is perfect.

scum probabaly have death note mechanics or a way to score multi kills or super kills if they know ur flavor name.

this is a setup i truely enjoy :cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
18 players shud be 4 scum 14 town
or 4 scum 13 town 1 non hostile

hardly see a possibilty of a hostile indie here, but if so then its 3 mafia 1 hostile.

overall 4 anti town roles max shud be in game cuz these hosts seem nice and not brain damaged to add more

lets get to work now :goyea:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
im loving this setup already from the rules

god bless

we can claim actions, but not recommended to hint flavor. this is perfect.

scum probabaly have death note mechanics or a way to score multi kills or super kills if they know ur flavor name.

this is a setup i truely enjoy :cheers:
Not surprised at all that you approve of the possible scum mechanics in this game...somehow, I get the feeling you’ll be the direct beneficiary of those :myman:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So the DP isn’t 48h but 24h this time, that kinda sucks. So let’s dial down the fluffing guys.

What do y’all think the setup is gonna be? I mean for town vs scum ratio?
I think I said this before in weeb, but generally the more number of Mafia, the less number of indies (hostile). Usually 25% of the player base is scum, so in this game we could say 4 mafia vs 14 townies or 3 mafia and 1 indie (that's hostile of course).

If this is the case, do you think claiming at least our character names could be beneficial to Town overall? Or expose townies too much despite not revealing our abilities?
Why character names? Opening post clearly said that claiming is advised against. Do you have a wincon that includes killing a specific character?
I think the host might have provided Mafia with fake town names or even sheets, so maybe not a consistent idea.
So you immediately contradict yourself in the same post? Okay.

She‘s on a road trip with scum Flowa. So not here.
The only beneficial scenario I was highlighting is the one in which the fake claims are not particularly strong and look feeble enough to be recognized as such. Such as characters not particularly relevant to the story that look like good fake claims picks from a host.
I don't like any of your posts so far. It's like you're trying to convince town of the idea that mafia has fake claims, but they are only weak fake claims, so anybody who claims a weak claim character should be looked at as scum. Though that may be true, it's not necessarily the case. Also what classifies as a weak fake claim? Not only that, but:

1) We don't know if mafia has fake claims.
2) Why would you bring up character claiming of all things when the opening post clearly said that claiming is against the rules.

Do I have to spell it out for you? Blackbeard was after WB, so it might be the case that BB gets some sort of powerup if he finds and kills WB.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't like Usopp's point regarding these supposed Death Note dynamics. Did he really bring it up before reading my posts?

Sounds like a possible smart strategy to build a precase on me and feigning to not have read the thread, then pushing me next.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not surprised at all that you approve of the possible scum mechanics in this game...somehow, I get the feeling you’ll be the direct beneficiary of those :myman:
what scum mechanic? claiming is now scum mechanic?
this is how a setup SHOULD be. not this brain fart no claim ones ive seen recently

u should be allowed to claim actions anytime and fake them if u want. hosts can disable flavor claims if they want or choose to give mafia abilities to counter it or fake claims.

so kinda walk me thro how is this a scum mechanic when this helps town waaaayyy more than scum. u just dont have to claim ur flavor and u good, and not hint it too much via the actions.

I think I said this before in weeb, but generally the more number of Mafia, the less number of indies (hostile). Usually 25% of the player base is scum, so in this game we could say 4 mafia vs 14 townies or 3 mafia and 1 indie (that's hostile of course).

Why character names? Opening post clearly said that claiming is advised against. Do you have a wincon that includes killing a specific character?

So you immediately contradict yourself in the same post? Okay.

I don't like any of your posts so far. It's like you're trying to convince town of the idea that mafia has fake claims, but they are only weak fake claims, so anybody who claims a weak claim character should be looked at as scum. Though that may be true, it's not necessarily the case. Also what classifies as a weak fake claim? Not only that, but:

1) We don't know if mafia has fake claims.
2) Why would you bring up character claiming of all things when the opening post clearly said that claiming is against the rules.

Do I have to spell it out for you? Blackbeard was after WB, so it might be the case that BB gets some sort of powerup if he finds and kills WB.
This is a claim game. There are 100% fake claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.