Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
^Your turn, what the hell do you mean by this if you’re not speculating on what mechanics scum can use to succeed in this game??
oh yes im speculating on what methods can scum have to counter the free claims

HOWEVER, what i enjoy is the freedom of claims, not the scum mechanic. i dont see how u interpret my post as such

u can claim ur actions or ur character, but u take the risk of giving scum multikills or superkills if u do so

claiming actions alone should suffice

ur honestly hard dodging the question, but it seems to me u completely interpret my posts wrong

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
not cuz of that

u seem to be hard on hunting a hostile indie, or u really want one to exist

seem to be soft indie hunting to me and thats what pinged me when i was catching up
You love getting galaxy brained right off the bat, and I’ve never seen it work out for town, but sure, I’m hard indie hunting by fucking around this early in the game and speculating on the setup just like, oh, I don’t know, you and every other player. Can already feel you digging this tunnel, right on schedule.

I cannot confirm or deny this lol

Firstly, why would you entertain possible scenarios of how character claiming is beneficial?

I always feel concerned about your posts because they are rarely helpful to town and almost always against town.

What made Beta and Light your town reads? And why are JDB and Nat scum? Also why is your vote on flower then?
He's trying to pretend he's Town by voting me because the rule says we're never the same faction.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Beta's logic is weird again, so he's probably Town.
Which point in particular? Didn't you also find Usopp bringing that stuff up off the bat at least peculiar? Unless it's common to think about it right off the bat of course, but that much I don't know about. I was entertaining all case scenarios.

Regarding the game claiming, I know the hosts advise against it, but I was trying to enter deeper in the details just to make sure it's unworthy. I found that claiming character names can only be beneficial if we manage to spot a solid difference in pattern regarding the odds about which claims are legit and which are not. But that depends on how the hosts distribute character importance between legit and fake claims.

Which point in particular? Didn't you also find Usopp bringing that stuff up off the bat at least peculiar? Unless it's common to think about it right off the bat of course, but that much I don't know about. I was entertaining all case scenarios.

Regarding the game claiming, I know the hosts advise against it, but I was trying to enter deeper in the details just to make sure it's unworthy. I found that claiming character names can only be beneficial if we manage to spot a solid difference in pattern regarding the odds about which claims are legit and which are not. But that depends on how the hosts distribute character importance between legit and fake claims.
I was referring to the claiming. Just remember in games like this claiming is never a good idea when it isn't needed. And needed only if you have solid results.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What made Beta and Light your town reads? And why are JDB and Nat scum? Also why is your vote on flower then?
> liking betas posts so far. only one i find their speculation genuine so far, followed by their quote to me regarding the death note mechanic. seems to be rly town beta trying to work things out and move forward.

> light's opener screamed town to me, then followed by interactions with fuji. im still null on fuji but i think the way light handled that interaction leads me to believe he is town. he is too relaxed.

> JDB is soft indie hunting. not much NAI rn, but worth a look back at. i'm liking his activity tho and the fact that he is actually willing to interact with me and replying to quotes, altho a bit dodgy on the questions

> nat's posts strike to me as forced the most. they r either parroting or add nothing to the game. i rly liked her vote to me tho, it was original but i would like to know what she was willing to test

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is a claim game. There are 100% fake claims.
not necessarly

u could either give fake claims or simply give abilities that kill based on flavor.

heck even janitor kills via akainu burning to ash can help mafia claim the janitored role

saying 100% fake claims exist is kinda ehhhh

i donno flower, not liking this tbh

not necessarly

u could either give fake claims or simply give abilities that kill based on flavor.

heck even janitor kills via akainu burning to ash can help mafia claim the janitored role

saying 100% fake claims exist is kinda ehhhh

i donno flower, not liking this tbh
So the Akainu of your faction can janitor kill?

Emil

Certified Memelord
He's trying to pretend he's Town by voting me because the rule says we're never the same faction.
i like this actually, keep them coming. u dont do this when scum

So the Akainu of your faction can janitor kill?
yes akainu my godfather can janitor kill

better than zem/drago giving ur faction 100% fake claims right?

or are u the only one allowed to speculate here?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight @Go D. Usopp ™, I have mentioned indies a few times so I get your sus on me. I found it odd last round to have only four non-townies in a group of 18, so I don’t think we’ll have two games in a row with that ratio. Assuming it’s still four scum, though, an indie or two just makes sense, especially since Marineford contained a lot of different parties with totally separate aims...not implying or accusing anything, I just think it’s something to look out for this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.