General & Others Oda's drafts

Bro your dumb ass in the past that Smoothie Marco spoiler then you cried and then said you were leaving the forum but your weak willed self couldn't even stick to that so you came back and now pretend like you aren't the gullible fool that you apparently are.
He is not wrong, why so hard to try to debunk Vegapunk because he was wrong with one line? Not saying his current leaks are true but I know Vega since OJ and he always post most time the right spoilers. Ofc days before they get leaked. The future will bring more light about the leaks, in my opinion it could be fake but still it could be also right so. Their must be a one source with he take otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to come here after months and posting stuff about Sanji.

He is not wrong, why so hard to try to debunk Vegapunk because he was wrong with one line? Not saying his current leaks are true but I know Vega since OJ and he always post most time the right spoilers. Ofc days before they get leaked. The future will bring more light about the leaks, in my opinion it could be fake but still it could be also right so. Their must be a one source with he take otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to come here after months and posting stuff about Sanji.
really ? this dude was posting shit from hktoj mf ain t no leaker :milaugh:

So if I understand well, Vega was wrong once one year and half ago. Since then all his infos or the most part of them were true no ?

Are you sure it is false ?

Honestly if it's right it's hype and if it's false it is quite funny. So I don't mind that much.
I don’t find this funny at all if it’s fake, that’s pretty cruel for Sanji fans. Joking is one thing but going out of his way to convince people to believe fake news just to have a good laugh over their disappointment afterwards is stupid and childish.

Blackbeard is gay and marries Shiryu towards the end of the series - this could be false, but it could be right, how do you know?

Get a life...bring us proof it is fake
Until then, it's not fake for now.

I forgot you only believe in Redon and Viz
But fight them too when they don't do as you wanted

Go ask Redon to prove it wrong as he proves spoilers wrong
It's not a chapter spoiler why would we ask redon?

You need to bring proof that it's legit because you were naive enough to create a thread about it.

No one legit has confirmed it, the only source is Vegapank's "trust me bro"