Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Beta's logic is weird again, so he's probably Town.

Usopp is scum.
which logic of beta u feel is weird?
what hes saying looks pretty solid so far hmm

Which point in particular? Didn't you also find Usopp bringing that stuff up off the bat at least peculiar? Unless it's common to think about it right off the bat of course, but that much I don't know about. I was entertaining all case scenarios.

Regarding the game claiming, I know the hosts advise against it, but I was trying to enter deeper in the details just to make sure it's unworthy. I found that claiming character names can only be beneficial if we manage to spot a solid difference in pattern regarding the odds about which claims are legit and which are not. But that depends on how the hosts distribute character importance between legit and fake claims.
well i like to start the game right away
if anything shudnt u think of it that scum usopp would prefere the game to remain fluffy?

dont claim characters. u never have to. just claim actions

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
> liking betas posts so far. only one i find their speculation genuine so far, followed by their quote to me regarding the death note mechanic. seems to be rly town beta trying to work things out and move forward.

> light's opener screamed town to me, then followed by interactions with fuji. im still null on fuji but i think the way light handled that interaction leads me to believe he is town. he is too relaxed.

> JDB is soft indie hunting. not much NAI rn, but worth a look back at. i'm liking his activity tho and the fact that he is actually willing to interact with me and replying to quotes, altho a bit dodgy on the questions

> nat's posts strike to me as forced the most. they r either parroting or add nothing to the game. i rly liked her vote to me tho, it was original but i would like to know what she was willing to test
I'm not town reading Beta. Didn't like his speculation about claiming and his posts are just filled with mechanic talk. Don't know why that seems genuine or townie to you. Scum almost always engage in mechanic talk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You love getting galaxy brained right off the bat, and Iโ€™ve never seen it work out for town, but sure, Iโ€™m hard indie hunting by fucking around this early in the game and speculating on the setup just like, oh, I donโ€™t know, you and every other player. Can already feel you digging this tunnel, right on schedule.
idk what ur talking about, but ya i'll dig this tunnel 10/10 times lol

normally ppl indie hunting early game are mafia

town would like to mafia hunt b4 thinking about indie hunting.

its say 1 so any small detail like this pings me. its nothing personal

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I'm not town reading Beta. Didn't like his speculation about claiming and his posts are just filled with mechanic talk. Don't know why that seems genuine or townie to you. Scum almost always engage in mechanic talk.
its a mechanic talk that wants to move the game forward. basically he went from mechanic talk into suspecting me for mirroring his mechanic talk. this DOES look townie in my book

wheras someone hung over mechanic talk alone could indeed look bad like u said, but beta is trying to move forward and i like that

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
anyway lets move on, JDB is interacting which is pretty good. 50-50 on him for now.

i town read beta, and would like to town read lind as well. good positive interactions from both

@Natalija @LuthonTheDragDown @Light D Lamperouge its ur turn
Iโ€™m not free to give any break downs but Iโ€™ll be briefโ€”

Nat is weird.
Flowa is bormal
Fuji is normal

Beta hasnโ€™t voted me yet and he always does, so thatโ€™s alarming. Beta also kills anyone who suses him so if I die... you know who did it.

Not sure I like you. My only game with you was confusing as fuck

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
But you weren't fluffy at all as a scum yesterday.
This is why people think youโ€™re terrible at this game...all he did in that turbo round was fluff, and his last-minute vote on me helped you start things off with a mislynch. Youโ€™re making the exact same instinctual mistakes you made then and every other round, PLEASE donโ€™t fuck this game up for town again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge r u caught up with the game fam? u dipped a bit early lol. who r ur town reads now? u too @Fujishiro

@LuthonTheDragDown majority of ur posts have been fluff. honestly u dont seem like ur trying too hard to look townie at all. i tend to like this tbh as its scum who usually try to force looking townie, but u stick to ur play style. when can we expect u to have some input?

@Natalija what did u want to test by voting on me? do u have any town reads rn?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE noticed u doing a slick coasterino my man, if i didnt see u doing that sht yesterday as scum i wouldnt be so worried lol. so whatsup??? when r u gna start pumping some numbers??

@Typo i cant read u now at all but what is ur town meta like? do u also w8 for something to happen or should we expect to see some good sht from u soon? im hyped lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
I mean what's wrong with trying to go further in the game from a mechanical standpoint too when I made a legit case about possible benefits from claiming? Nevertheless it was just a possibility being entertained. So I played the field.

My posts are not merely focused on that matter, I was just starting to enter other technicalities recently.

I made a post at the beginning about how I would change my playstyle because the last one was annoying too many players since too much of a long time and that was unfair to reiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.