General & Others Oda's drafts

J

Jo_Ndule

Reminds me of When Viz didn't say "dodge"
The same guy who was preaching Viz as the gospel...went to twitter to harass Stephen Paul with questions and comments
Then he started spamming Twitter comments in debates.

This TDA dude is one of those hardcore toxic Fanboys who only wants things his ways if not..."fake news, why did you do this..it can't be"

@VegaPank what about Zoro bro or even Luffy ?;:josad:
Post automatically merged:

The same guy who was preaching Viz as the giespel...went to twitter to harass Stephen Paul wirh questions and comments

This TDA dude is one of those hardcore toxic Fanboys who only wants things his ways if not..."fake news, why did you do this..it can't be"
Cause you guys were retarded enough to say that Look out wasn't the same as "dodge"

I don't understand why it bother them so much if they don't believe it in first place? Attacking Vega special because of it don't sound right for me. As I said I don't believe it either so it don't bother me much if im wrong or not.
I think posting fake information (cuz no proof so far or source) is a bad for a forum.

I don't mind fake spoilers of chapters those come and go.

But someone saying editor/Oda and so must either show or retreat.

I dont understand Why would VegaPank risk his credibility by posting something fake?

It's on him of hes just trolling though, no one will respect him anymore if he is

My guess is that all those things he posted are probably interpretations of some of the ideas Oda has in his drafts so not all of it might become true

And that world balance thing isn't crazy because Oda actually said something similar in an SBS before

Last edited:
The same guy who was preaching Viz as the giespel...went to twitter to harass Stephen Paul wirh questions and comments

That what hardcore toxic fans are known for
LOL

J

Jo_Ndule

Holyshit
I know this "leak" is fake
but the best part about them is watching TDA have a mental breakdown trying everything in his power to deny/disprove it
You can tell the dude is sweating behind his pc
:milaugh:
The leak isn't fake
Vegapank seems genuine about this

Even if he's wrong,

Thus guy TDA is someone to avoid...he needs to stop being this unhealthy

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I dont understand Why would VegaPank risk his credibility by posting something fake?

It's on him of hes just trolling though no will respect him anymore

My guess is that all those things he posted are probably interpretations of some of the ideas Oda has in his drafts so not all of might become true

And that world balance thing isn't crazy because Oda actually said something similar in an SBS before
I respect him more if it was a troll. It would be very funny

@T.D.A salty as fuck that @VegaPank gets all the attention :cantseeme:
Don't make yourself bigger than you are.

It's open if it's real or not, but shitting on somebody because he made 1 or 2 mistakes in the past years is crazy, since you are not a provider yourself...
The irony is that you guys instead want to shit on the ones who are trying to tell you that it's fake. :gokulaugh:

I didn't know Vegapank had so many fanboys lol

You can call me out for believing smoothie fake spoilers, I dont care.
It was a fake spoilers from fake leakers on Korean sites or 2Chaj.

You need to get a life.

Vegapank has been trustworthy for years since OJ
I dont really remember how many times he's been wrong coz he barely make mistakes.

Why are you worked up?

Do you want me to start screenshotting eveyrtime you made dumb comments or were wrong?
Go on ahead and screenshot past posts if I claim to have info on Oda's private conversations with his editor about future OP events.