General & Others Oda's drafts

You aren't share any spoiler in the past which come true before the real spoilers getting confirmed. :kayneshrug:
Yonkou,Vega,Redon, these all are our provider from OJ back then, I still have respect for these dude. You aren't a provider in that case.
Vega was resharing the posts from the arab source (hiktoj, dr.hiriluk etc), no matter how many times we try to explain this fact to you, it seems to go over your head.

J

Jo_Ndule

Blackbeard is gay and marries Shiryu towards the end of the series - this could be false, but it could be right, how do you know?
You can call me out for believing smoothie fake spoilers, I dont care.
It was a fake spoilers from fake leakers on Korean sites or 2Chaj.

You need to get a life.

Vegapank has been trustworthy for years since OJ
I dont really remember how many times he's been wrong coz he barely make mistakes.

Why are you worked up?

Do you want me to start screenshotting eveyrtime you made dumb comments or were wrong?

You can call me out for believing smoothie fake spoilers, I dont care.
It was a fake spoilers from fake leakers on Korean sites or 2Chaj.

You need to get a life.

Vegapank has been trustworthy for years since OJ
I dont really remember how many times he's been wrong coz he barely make mistakes.

Why are you worked up?

Do you want me to start screeshotting eveyrtime you made dumb comments or were wrong?
'You need to get a life"

Sees the amount of threads created by Ndule .
:fujilaugh:

Vega was resharing the posts from the arab source (hiktoj, dr.hiriluk etc), no matter how many times we try to explain this fact to you, it seems to go over your head.
Ofc I know he also share other stuff, the point is that he only post stuff with he believe. Ofc everyone can be wrong look at Yonkouproduction. He said he have the leak from someone special dude. As I said I don't believe it myself, such things wouldn't get easily revealed.

Im just saying that I can understand people who believe it.

J

Jo_Ndule

@T.D.A salty as fuck that @VegaPank gets all the attention :cantseeme:
Don't make yourself bigger than you are.

It's open if it's real or not, but shitting on somebody because he made 1 or 2 mistakes in the past years is crazy, since you are not a provider yourself...
The guy thinks he is a legit provider or more credible

Imagine having time to go through past psooeers threads from almost 2 years ago just prove someone wrong.

:seriously:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ofc I know he also share other stuff, the point is that he only post stuff with he believe. Ofc everyone can be wrong look at Yonkouproduction. He said he have the leak from someone special dude. As I said I don't believe it myself, such things wouldn't get easily revealed.

Im just saying that I can understand people who believe it.
And even if wrong calling people fraud for one mistake is way too much, especially if the guy was genuine