Status
Not open for further replies.
@Light D Lamperouge r u caught up with the game fam? u dipped a bit early lol. who r ur town reads now? u too @Fujishiro

@LuthonTheDragDown majority of ur posts have been fluff. honestly u dont seem like ur trying too hard to look townie at all. i tend to like this tbh as its scum who usually try to force looking townie, but u stick to ur play style. when can we expect u to have some input?

@Natalija what did u want to test by voting on me? do u have any town reads rn?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE noticed u doing a slick coasterino my man, if i didnt see u doing that sht yesterday as scum i wouldnt be so worried lol. so whatsup??? when r u gna start pumping some numbers??

@Typo i cant read u now at all but what is ur town meta like? do u also w8 for something to happen or should we expect to see some good sht from u soon? im hyped lol
Test if you rolled scum again. Obviously I feel good about you being scum.
(pls appreciate that I searched high and low for my Mayuri for you)

Town hmmm. I feel alright about Lind sort of.

I liked how he came out with his miller(?) claim. No one pressured him or anything. Seems real to me. If he is faking then :feelscryingman:. The game started like a few hours ago, so that’s all for now.
People being bold with miller claim only to turn out to be scum isn't unheard of, especiallly if they are experienced players that can make it work.

But thanks for the explanation bb.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
thats how i would design the game if its up to me
akainu burns target completely thus janitor or super killing him

aokiji freezes the target when killing them, thus roleblocking the target right as the killshot is send

kizaru is too fast and his kills cannot be tracker or watched

i like the way these hosts r thinking just from my role PM, so i would like to think they thought of one of those 3 possibilities at least ^
Aight. But this legit sounds like you got these from your scum chat lol.

id stop tunneling on me and actually worry about the others for now

im always here talking if u want to question me anytime

id rather check the inactives/coasters ryt now and root them out b4 its too late, all while establishing good enough town core to move on with.

i dont particularly think ur scum this game tbh, but it doesnt feel right to town read u at all when im town. it just dont lol
That's some weak af reply.

"Please don't Tunnel me Flower...like...I think you're not scum and all, but you're also not Town because rule of archenemies, so I vote you up just because."

Bruh..

Yuelyn

People being bold with miller claim only to turn out to be scum isn't unheard of, especiallly if they are experienced players that can make it work.

But thanks for the explanation bb.
True. Though I haven’t played any games with a miller in it. So I’m not sure, but I know that whoever claims miller tends to die early lol. By getting lynched or vigged.

id stop tunneling on me and actually worry about the others for now

im always here talking if u want to question me anytime

id rather check the inactives/coasters ryt now and root them out b4 its too late, all while establishing good enough town core to move on with.

i dont particularly think ur scum this game tbh, but it doesnt feel right to town read u at all when im town. it just dont lol
I questioned you twice and you ignored me so im have to press x for doubt on that one.

Are you scum this game?

This post contains reverse psychology, datteboyo
*insert image, Chadwick Boseman: “We don’t do that here” *
What do you think of Flower, TAC and Usopp bro.
Any input so far?
As I said a scum Usopp would just keep tunneling Beta, use it as an advantage to get some credit over some stupid stuff.
not a fan of Flower in this game idk more input needed here to process a proper output neither I am a fan of you Fuji
TAC what about him ?

I skimmed through half of it tbh will do a reread later on and say more that’s a promise

Emil

Certified Memelord
reminds me of usopp doing the same in the weeb game with griffith's ability.
:milaugh:
i dont understand what u mean by this? which ability?

I’m not free to give any break downs but I’ll be brief—

Nat is weird.
Flowa is bormal
Fuji is normal

Beta hasn’t voted me yet and he always does, so that’s alarming. Beta also kills anyone who suses him so if I die... you know who did it.

Not sure I like you. My only game with you was confusing as fuck
i could entertain this line of thought tbh, definitely feel nat is not ok

This is why people think you’re terrible at this game...all he did in that turbo round was fluff, and his last-minute vote on me helped you start things off with a mislynch. You’re making the exact same instinctual mistakes you made then and every other round, PLEASE don’t fuck this game up for town again.
i was not fluffy at all, so its u whose making stuff up

I think TAC is either Town or Indie. Don't think he's Mafia scum.
i can see that for tac tbh

True. Though I haven’t played any games with a miller in it. So I’m not sure, but I know that whoever claims miller tends to die early lol. By getting lynched or vigged.
Which is it lol. How do you know something you never experienced?

Are you a scummy chemical this game? :catblush:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There likely is a miller this game, so one of Lind and Lanji or both should be Town.
What makes you so sure? I think Lind has been helpful so far (LC to a lesser extent), but I feel like we speculate about millers in a lot of games that never end up having any.

Yuelyn

Which is it lol. How do you know something you never experienced?

Are you a scummy chemical this game? :catblush:
I’m always town. :catblush:
I read the cats game. I think Krogo claimed miller there and got superkilled n1.

As I said a scum Usopp would just keep tunneling Beta, use it as an advantage to get some credit over some stupid stuff.
That’s just what I think I am not even 100% sure of it myself, Usopp was my mate in weeb game ai know things, but I also know that he would change his approach for some reason out of the milky way

Status
Not open for further replies.