Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One Piece Volume 7 SBS

Question: Why do Sanji's eyebrows circle up at the ends? Is it a fashion statement? If you ask me, it's lame!!

Oda: Hey!! Sit down, now!! Listen!! All people owe their lives to circling!! The sun and the Moon and the Earth all go around in circles. What if the circling of the Earth suddenly stopped!! The whole world would be deluged by gigantic waves and there would be a terrible

disaster!! So remember that Sanji's eyebrows have that kind of energy!! Repent!! Dismissed!!

What about this theory?:quest:

One Piece Volume 7 SBS

Question: Why do Sanji's eyebrows circle up at the ends? Is it a fashion statement? If you ask me, it's lame!!

Oda: Hey!! Sit down, now!! Listen!! All people owe their lives to circling!! The sun and the Moon and the Earth all go around in circles. What if the circling of the Earth suddenly stopped!! The whole world would be deluged by gigantic waves and there would be a terrible

disaster!! So remember that Sanji's eyebrows have that kind of energy!! Repent!! Dismissed!!

Only Oda knows what is going on with his eyebrows
Oda can always come back to that plot
LOL

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing to do with 1006 chapter

These are for future events and These from Oda’s draft for future events and his conversation with the editor
Let's assume this leak is true for a moment. So what does it imply for the future of Sanji?

-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event.
-> So something big is going to happen in the future and it has something to do with Sanji. I don't know why Zoro was mentioned here but maybe this event will makes us as readers compare it with something similar and important enough that happened in the past to Zoro. Perhaps it's the Kuma moment in Thriller Bark.

-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world.
-> This could imply many things. The earliest thing that will happen in the future that would have a relation with the balance of the world is Kaido's defeat which would create a vaccum among the great powers of the world hence the imbalance. I don't know how Sanji could somehow maintain the balance then but maybe it's something to do with the CP0 agents in Onigashima.

-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders. *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation.
-> This sentence is all over the place and all I could get from it is that something(maybe Marco's fruit) will fuse with Sanji or his RS against his wishes.

So in conclusion we may get a thriller Bark moment for Sanji or something similar to it at the end of Wano that may have something to do with CP0 and the world government. And perhaps after that event Marco's fruit will fuse with him or his RS, or maybe Oda will give us an explanation to the origins to Sanji's Diable flames that could be related to some kind of an ancient and mythical creature.

Last edited:
Let's assume this leak is true for a moment. So what does it imply for the future of Sanji?

-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event.
-> So something big is going to happen in the future and it has something to do with Sanji. I don't know why Zoro was mentioned here but maybe this event will makes us as readers compare it with something similar and important enough that happened in the past to Zoro. Perhaps it's the Kuma moment in Thriller Bark.

-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world.
-> This could imply many things. The earliest thing that will happen in the future that would have a relation with the balance of the world is Kaido's defeat which would create a vaccum among the great powers of the world hence the imbalance. I don't know how Sanji could somehow maintain the balance then but maybe it's something to do with the CP0 agents in Onigashima.

-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders. *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation.
-> This sentence is all over the place and all I could get from it is that something(maybe Marco's fruit) will fuse with Sanji or his RS against his wishes.

So in conclusion we maybe get a thriller Bark moment for Sanji of something similar to it at the end of Wano that may have something to do with CP0 and the world government. And perhaps after that event Marco's fruit will fuse with him or his RS, or maybe Oda will give us an explanation to the origins to Sanji's Diable flames that could be related to some kind of an ancient and mythical creature.
1 line Nothing happen with Sanji
2 line WG will know that Sanji is a problem for them LOL
3 line Marco will help Sanji with his fruit

One Piece Volume 7 SBS

This SBS in particular make the part of the leaks about him being the "world balance" looking somewhat believable
Don't know what tf it means though

This SBS in particular make the part of the leaks about him being the "world balance" looking somewhat believable
Don't know what tf it means though
"World Balance" probably have something to do with galaxy.

Above here is the Golden Spiral.

In geometry, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor is φ, the golden ratio. That is, a golden spiral gets wider (or further from its origin) by a factor of φ for every quarter turn it makes.

Post-timeskip Sanji's eyebrow have the exact pattern as the Golden Spiral.

It is sometimes stated that spiral galaxies and nautilus shells get wider in the pattern of a golden spiral, and hence are related to both φ and the Fibonacci series. In truth, spiral galaxies and nautilus shells (and many mollusk shells) exhibit logarithmic spiral growth, but at a variety of angles usually distinctly different from that of the golden spiral. This pattern allows the organism to grow without changing shape.

And then this is where Sanji's exoskeleton coming in.

Sanji's eyebrows being a pattern of a Devil Fruit is interesting too.