Status
Not open for further replies.
town usopp has evolved

its no longer about how many scums u can get day 1

but how large and solid of a town pool u can have

i noticed the end game in this forum is god dem awful and im trying to stop that by helping with late game PoE
Since you've been (alledgedly) working so hard to establish a town pool, please give us the scoop.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have a problem with this, if you think Usopp is town why aren't you putting him in the Town leans. Instead you said you think he's town.
In the exact same post?? Fuji, you are perfectly capable of putting two and two together, so why would I have to indicate one point twice in the same breath?? Besides, a lean on D1 is about as solid as air, so you’re calling me to the mat on completely nothing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ahhhh u guys rly think that was a slip

did it ever come to u why would i even mention that post.... why would i even say griffith has to be the one immune to skull night???

omg ahahahaha

have u guys never REALLY thought about the ONLY night action that happened when skullnight roleblocked every1??

thats how u know that weeb game was hardcore town favored :milaugh:

In the exact same post?? Fuji, you are perfectly capable of putting two and two together, so why would I have to indicate one point twice in the same breath?? Besides, a lean on D1 is about as solid as air, so you’re calling me to the mat on completely nothing.
Okay man, i just found it weird that he was removed from the town leans while at the same time you thought he was town.
She‘s defending him.
But she also voted him and was asking people to do so. So you're saying they're scummates and @Natalija is hardbussing him but at the same time defending him? How does that make sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im still page 17, but can I entertain any1 to this wagon rn? [vote lynch natalija]

i liked lots of ppl honestly. lots of confident genuine looking interactions were made. i particularly town read:

flower
tac
beta
light
tris

maybe lanji
maybe lind
maybe JDB
maybe marimo

and i scum read none but nat so far.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
While reading through the thread, I believe that tris caught Usopp slipping.

He proceeded to ignore her question for some time until other users pointed that out to him, which he then answered to. His reply felt weak.

He then quoted Tris's original question saying "sorry what was the question?" aas if he had forgetten that he had even given a reply. Werid.

He inconsistant af and is tryning to powerwolf just like in Turbo yesterday.
I don't think Usopp necessarily slipped with that Akainu notion. But it's the second time things spring to his mind in a peculiar fashion.

Honestly I'm not extensively corcerned about that one, more about his post regarding the dynamics entertaining that Mafia may possess some sort of ability or wincon directed towards hoping to discover town's character names. It's one of the first things he mentioned which is odd imo. But this depends on how exactly that notion is unorthodox to be that casual. That much wise I don't know.

Okay man, i just found it weird that he was removed from the town leans while at the same time you thought he was town.

But she also voted him and was asking people to do so. So you're saying they're scummates and @Natalija is hardbussing him but at the same time defending him? How does that make sense.
Ask her. She pulled the same tactic in ToG. Hell, she even suicided him in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.