Status
Not open for further replies.
im still page 17, but can I entertain any1 to this wagon rn? [vote lynch natalija]

i liked lots of ppl honestly. lots of confident genuine looking interactions were made. i particularly town read:

flower
tac
beta
light
tris

maybe lanji
maybe lind
maybe JDB
maybe marimo

and i scum read none but nat so far.
You town read half the players in this game not even halfway into the first day phase?

Emil

Certified Memelord
read how specific he was on akainu
yea akainu very likely has either a superkill or janitor kill

aokiji has a roleblock, and a big chance he roelblocks the target of his faction kill

kizaru is like untrackable/watchable

nothing wrong with that speculation tbh, i think ur paying it TOO much attention that it deserves

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm saying it isn't impossible. He played a lot of mafia, and if he really gave away the whole scum team just now... Then I have no words.

But let's lynch him and find out :yearight:
I mean I guess technically it's not impossible. But I find it weird that you went for a lot smaller chance of him guessing, than him actually slipping. It's like you know that in this game the abilities of the Admirals are different.

You really think scum would bring up old games and compare them like that? Hell, I even forgot about what Aokiji could do before she brought it up.
:kaidowhat: why wouldn't scum mention old games

I mean I guess technically it's not impossible. But I find it weird that you went for a lot smaller chance of him guessing, than him actually slipping. It's like you know that in this game the abilities of the Admirals are different.
Well I'm hoping they're different, because Drago has more imagination.

Emil

Certified Memelord
FOR THE LAST TIME

THE GRIFFITH POST WAS NOT A SLIP, IT WAS INTENTIONAL AND I EVEN CALLED IT ON SCUM CHAT

it worked so well that u think its a slip, u guys really think i am an idiot

read the game, u guys really believed it since red mafia did NO actions that night. the only action done was from purple mafia killing UwU

so u guys started believing that griffith could indeed be purple mafia, but then that would mean i cannot be griffth since i pushed multiple purple members

this sht is more calculated than u think... smh :pepeke:

Can we all agree that Usopp is slipping so we can move on and pressure him a bit ?
I don't know how you guys did nothing to him and let him hang around for the whole weeb game when he was slipping in each day I literally was like ''this is it, he will be lynched now'' every day. I will not let you do that this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.