Status
Not open for further replies.
He wrote about all 3 Admirals and ostensibly 'guessed' their exact abilities, at least for 2 per Juliet. In a game in which he surely didn't play. I am not really of the mindset that it was a lucky guess.
So he slipped not once with the first Akainu post about him being the Janitor, but then went and slipped even more a few pages later by writting a bigger paragraph with even more info on Akainu's other possiblle scummates?

I do agree he's acting scummy but for other reasons altogether, first of all he buddied up with Beta and called him town lean straight off the bat. Then he acted as if he was the one trying to get this game going when Me/Lind and plenty of others were doing that very same thing. He seems to be powerwolfing it.

And lastly he's all over the place, at first hard attacking JDB then backing off when he lashed out. He's being awfully diplomatic with Flower too, he basicallly town read half the players while at the same time saying nonsense about trying to build a town pool for endgame POE, half the playerbase was town read.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't think Usopp necessarily slipped with that Akainu notion. But it's the second time things spring to his mind in a peculiar fashion.

Honestly I'm not extensively corcerned about that one, more about his post regarding the dynamics entertaining that Mafia may possess some sort of ability or wincon directed towards hoping to discover town's character names. It's one of the first things he mentioned which is odd imo. But this depends on how exactly that notion is unorthodox to be that casual. That much wise I don't know.
Why?

You two buddies this game?

and who do you find most sus?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I saw you say in another post about a janitor kill mentioning Akainu and Aokiji roleblocking with ice which is suspicious because in the Marineford mafia in OJ these were the exact abilities Akainu and Aokiji had.

I don't know how often scum are given fake claims here since I have only played 2 games here.
its just how i would design the roles if i was a host

i wont give scum fake claims, but rather give them access to janitor kills and untrackable kills

Emil

Certified Memelord
While reading through the thread, I believe that tris caught Usopp slipping.

He proceeded to ignore her question for some time until other users pointed that out to him, which he then answered to. His reply felt weak.

He then quoted Tris's original question saying "sorry what was the question?" aas if he had forgetten that he had even given a reply. Werid.

He inconsistant af and is tryning to powerwolf just like in Turbo yesterday.
geezuz fken christ did my scum play yesterday not tell u the difference from town and scum usopp?

u guys got mad rolled yesterday and now u think scum usopp will get himself lynched day 1

im genuinely playing for town here but im getting the same lazy treatment like valentine game

i see how it is

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I can't write in detail now I am heading off to work.
So he slipped not once with the first Akainu post about him being the Janitor, but then went and slipped even more a few pages later by writting a bigger paragraph with even more info on Akainu's other possiblle scummates?
I don't know Fuji. But I find it weird that he suddenly imagined those and just guessed them. He didn't know about them being the same in the OJ game, which no one probably would, if it weren't for Juliet.

I agree with the rest of your post. Town reading like 6 or 7 people after 5 hours of D1 is a bit too much.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
geezuz fken christ did my scum play yesterday not tell u the difference from town and scum usopp?

u guys got mad rolled yesterday and now u think scum usopp will get himself lynched day 1

im genuinely playing for town here but im getting the same lazy treatment like valentine game

i see how it is
It looks the same to me though

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:kaidowhat: why wouldn't scum mention old games
I think a scum does anything in their power to attempt to frame others in a consistent way, expecially when it's low risk, so that could be related to bring compromising stuff from other games too yes.

However this can apply to Town in order to bust scum as well.

If the stuff brought up is not particularly well thought and convincing in itself I presume this is not much of a scum acting usually. Since it's still non linear behaviour unless well thought out.

There's a catch also even if you don't find the last argument convincing enough by itself. Why would a scum bring up such points about Usopp who is already likely to be lynched nevertheless, unless well thought out as I said.

In other words Juliet has no proof that Usopp behaved that way right? Unless it was common notion that he did. If she has no proof and those are empty words she is more likely Town imo.

i see how it is
The valentines game was different, you voted people and pushed for them. Here you are not. Where are your scum reads.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why?

You two buddies this game?

and who do you find most sus?
Because Akainu being a janitor makes the most sense for a janitor role.

But I found him suspicious for how fast the thought arised to his mind nevertheless. But expecially the other and I was consistent in enlightening so. I think that was very suspicious, so I don't see how you think I'm buddying.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usopp is all over the place as both factions.

But I don‘t see why he would do the same thing he did last game as Town now again and defend me this hard.

So lets see.

Flower is at Odds with Usopp while he town reads her.

Nat voted against Usopp and pushed for him but ''defends'' his slip as it not being one.

Flower is at Odds with Nat.

So unless there is some 5D chess involved.

Flower and Usopp are probably not a team.

Nat and Usopp either imo.

And so is Flower and Nat.

This should be usefull when we get to late game.

Status
Not open for further replies.