Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He wrote about all 3 Admirals and ostensibly 'guessed' their exact abilities, at least for 2 per Juliet. In a game in which he surely didn't play. I am not really of the mindset that it was a lucky guess.
its not a lucky guess

i design roles too, and i personally told u how i would do it

whats hard to understand about that LOL

Emil

Certified Memelord
a 14 town game with 3 or 4 scums is very possible

to combat claims, heck u could give akainu and executioner ability that grants him a double kill vs a pirate that he knows the name of.

or simply give him janitor kills so mafia can fake claim

its really not far fetched, and the fact that day 1 discussion shifted to that is very very interesting

Emil

Certified Memelord
Am i not allowed to sus the both of you lmao?

One of you can be scum while the other is Indie ( if there is one) or something.
so u r also a beliver of the existence of a hostile indie

but at the very least u made it clear that u dont think we can be on the same mafia faction

POV : you are Typo you are very lazy and you are playing your first town game since something like 4 years

Flower : leaning scum - my eyes are saying Flower is just slacking around, more input is needed

@Salah WG No posts yet
Lindltaylor - neutral - you need more serious events to know Lindl
@Go D. Usopp ™ - ummmm... claim ffs
LANJI CUCKSMOKE scale moved like 2% more towards town
Juliet - * read Lindl*

- question : did RheanaeL play valanetine game ? if yes how did she play

LuthonTheDragDown, I already talked
Jew D. Boy ehhhhh too engaged to be scum, probably town more info needed

Nat: Her reaction looks like in ToG with the three orders. We tinfoiled that there could be a member of each faction there. She defended it saying it was not so. Because she knew there were 2 members of her team there and a Town. I also feel Town Nat would be a lot more paranoid.

I think she knows about scum abilities and is defending Usopp‘s supposed slip because their abilities are different.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i already said it in my first post, looking from my role PM i love the style of these hosts design, and i love the open claim setup with the possible scum abilities that can punish claims

i really like the way these hosts do things, and it matches pretty well with how i'd do them

thats all

now can we pressure nat a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.