Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not impossible, there was me/Lind/Nat/Flower and some others who were against claiming this early. There could be scum in there, but again this question of yours goes into the realm of speculation about the existence or lack thereof of these fake claims.

In general i'd say that claiming isn't something town should do unless forced to. And that's fine, especially so since in the setup the hosts advised against it.
Normally players who have info would want to out a scum.

Wait wait wait. You're telling me Susopp 'guessed' the exact abilities verbatim??
Yes, these were the exact scum abilities used before. Aokiji I remember had an ice roleblocking ability and I don't know who had the janitor kill and I think it was Akainu.

@Fujishiro :

I never Town read them in the first place.

I do lean Town on Fuji now after he pointed out my play.

I think one of Lind and Lanji has to be Town based on setup. If not both. I trust Lanji more because of the efforts he demonstrated so far.

And I do lean scum on Usopp now because he knows how I play as scum and still protects me, despite me clearly having shown signs of my scum play.

TAC seems like Town or Indie, possible scum, but not Mafia scum I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Usopp is town, but his style of play is so erratic and contradictory that it’s as difficult as usual to tell. Don’t know Typo’s meta too well, I’ll be keeping an eye on him mostly to see how he moves. Still don’t have any hard scum reads, but I think LC coming out to corroborate Lind’s miller claim is something to check...otherwise, I think Fuji, Flower, and Light are town leans, and TAC’s coasting a little too brazenly if he’s got something to hide.
i dont say all my intentions on the thread and im not inclined to do so
i make lots of questionable weird sht just for reactions sake and i obtained enough.

noting ur town reads tho.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don‘t care about the vote. It‘s you asking me to stop tunneling you what‘s worrisome. I feel like Town Usopp would go ham on me on principle. He wouldn‘t Town read me so simply after having made the mistake last game. You feel like Scumsopp trying to buddy.
town usopp has evolved

its no longer about how many scums u can get day 1

but how large and solid of a town pool u can have

i noticed the end game in this forum is god dem awful and im trying to stop that by helping with late game PoE

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What was it, roleblocking by ice? It's a fair guess. The abilities are not too complex. He definitely didn't play on OJ, so OJ is of little relevance.
He wrote about all 3 Admirals and ostensibly 'guessed' their exact abilities, at least for 2 per Juliet. In a game in which he surely didn't play. I am not really of the mindset that it was a lucky guess.

I think Usopp is town, but his style of play is so erratic and contradictory that it’s as difficult as usual to tell. Don’t know Typo’s meta too well, I’ll be keeping an eye on him mostly to see how he moves. Still don’t have any hard scum reads, but I think LC coming out to corroborate Lind’s miller claim is something to check...otherwise, I think Fuji, Flower, and Light are town leans, and TAC’s coasting a little too brazenly if he’s got something to hide.
I have a problem with this, if you think Usopp is town why aren't you putting him in the Town leans. Instead you said you think he's town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was a slip. You slip a lot.
ur rly downplaying me here but it isnt the time to talk about that

it isnt a slip when i intentionally post something to delude town and make them think griffith is purple mafia

and it worked lol, u cant deny that

He wrote about all 3 Admirals and ostensibly 'guessed' their exact abilities, at least for 2 per Juliet. In a game in which he surely didn't play. I am not really of the mindset that it was a lucky guess.
So why would he guess that correctly?
Are you intentionally missing the point, Nat? How could Usopp have perfectly described scum abilities from a game he didn’t play unless he read them in his scum PM within the last 24 hours?
There is no way this game and a game from ages ago are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.