Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Your buddying level is over 9000, fam.
Same way you're trying to buddy with Fuji and whoever you called town? Lanji I believe?

Also, since no one else came out with the guilty claim, any further claims with guilty are going to be taken as scum indicative.

Also anyone who investigates as guilty will be automatically lynched since they didn't come out.

Same way you're trying to buddy with Fuji and whoever you called town? Lanji I believe?

Also, since no one else came out with the guilty claim, any further claims with guilty are going to be taken as scum indicative.

Also anyone who investigates as guilty will be automatically lynched since they didn't come out.
I wouldn‘t call me arguing with Fuji buddying. Same goes for me supposedly calling people Town. Just because I lean Town on them, doesn‘t mean I 100% think they‘re Town.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Your "Legit" case for possible benefits of claiming was not legit and had no benefits. It made no sense, period. Trying to analyze fake claims by getting all of the townie flavor claims, is what scum would do to tweak their fake claims to match the real ones in the game.
Nope. In fact, I never incited or even asked Town to start spewing their character names, I was merely trying to shape up a reasoning regarding the questioning of how much that was a feasible course of action.

To put it simple, I attempted to figure how many odds there were that the hosts had chosen possible fake character names claims that were overall less relevant to the MF arc story than the actual legit character names, so that by putting the 2 weights on the weighter we could manage to find out a difference in the patterns, hence realize that there were too many irrelevant characters claims and scum was mostly nesting under that cover.

I think it is not so unlikely that fake claims provided by the host would prominently regard characters that are on average less significative to the story.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wouldn‘t call me arguing with Fuji buddying. Same goes for me supposedly calling people Town. Just because I lean Town on them, doesn‘t mean I 100% think they‘re Town.
Why did you call Fuji's play as town when Light brought up how scummy it was? And then you called him out for not having enough conviction. What's that about? Fuji not having conviction was taken as his new town playstyle by you, if I recall correctly.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nope. In fact, I never incited or even asked Town to start spewing their character names, I was merely trying to shape up a reasoning regarding the questioning of how much that was a feasible course of action.

To put it simple, I attempted to figure how many odds there were that the hosts had chosen possible fake character names claims that were overall less relevant to the MF arc story than the actual legit character names, so that by putting the 2 weights on the weighter we could manage to find out a difference in the patterns, hence realize that there were too many irrelevant characters claims and scum was mostly nesting under that cover.

I think it is not so unlikely that fake claims provided by the host would prominently regard characters that are on average less significative to the story.
You basically reiterated my point of your argument being bad and went on to explain exactly what I said in my post of your argument being less beneficial to town and more to scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
who were the hosts of the OJ game?
I have no idea. I never played mafia before joining here.

its not a lucky guess

i design roles too, and i personally told u how i would do it

whats hard to understand about that LOL
I was perplexed at the notion of you getting it correct like that. As I said it's not impossible, but very unlikely.

Why did you call Fuji's play as town when Light brought up how scummy it was? And then you called him out for not having enough conviction. What's that about? Fuji not having conviction was taken as his new town playstyle by you, if I recall correctly.
The conviction thing was already answered. I thought he scum reads me and yet isn‘t voting me up. But apparently I‘m not scummy enough for him to place a vote.

And no, this was just a joke on Light‘s part which I took seriously.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think a scum does anything in their power to attempt to frame others in a consistent way, expecially when it's low risk, so that could be related to bring compromising stuff from other games too yes.

However this can apply to Town in order to bust scum as well.

If the stuff brought up is not particularly well thought and convincing in itself I presume this is not much of a scum acting usually. Since it's still non linear behaviour unless well thought out.

There's a catch also even if you don't find the last argument convincing enough by itself. Why would a scum bring up such points about Usopp who is already likely to be lynched nevertheless, unless well thought out as I said.

In other words Juliet has no proof that Usopp behaved that way right? Unless it was common notion that he did. If she has no proof and those are empty words she is more likely Town imo.
bro ur posts r kinda pretty calculated this game beta hmm
what do u think about nat?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The valentines game was different, you voted people and pushed for them. Here you are not. Where are your scum reads.
im taking a different approach. none will follow my wagons anyway and since i'll likely die early atleast im gna try to lead into interactions and leave a decent town pool after my death

we will try our best to confirm the ppl within the pool while narrowing it down on the possible scums outside of it. this is the best way to play here imo

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Just like people saying Tris supposedly caught Usopp‘s slip when I pointed it out before her:

Feels like an attempt to discredit me again in case Usopp flips scum.
Nobody discredited you catching Usopp on this. I don't know what you're referring to. Anyway, since you pointed it out, I'll be sure to remember that you did it first then.

What's your read on Tris anyway? Did you give your read on her? I might have missed it if you did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know better than to engage me with Susopp level bait I won't fall for :doffytroll: you know very well I voted you instantly
town and scum reads pls
stop discrediting others imo

POV : you are Typo you are very lazy and you are playing your first town game since something like 4 years

Flower : leaning scum - my eyes are saying Flower is just slacking around, more input is needed

@Salah WG No posts yet
Lindltaylor - neutral - you need more serious events to know Lindl
@Go D. Usopp ™ - ummmm... claim ffs
LANJI CUCKSMOKE scale moved like 2% more towards town
Juliet - * read Lindl*

- question : did RheanaeL play valanetine game ? if yes how did she play

LuthonTheDragDown, I already talked
Jew D. Boy ehhhhh too engaged to be scum, probably town more info needed
r u asking me to claim?
now now... :tchpepe:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
bro ur posts r kinda pretty calculated this game beta hmm
what do u think about nat?
I'm not particularly liking her doing. She is playing different from what I remotely recall circa her town meta.

And I didn't like her defending of you. Since I think you are scum.

But I messed hard during the latest games, so I will need to thoroughly reconsider my position and if I still don't manage to find something more convincing then amen.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And then you guess the exact same abilities?

Y for doubt.
what can i say, me and the hosts think alike then

let me ask u smthing tho

how r u so sure the abilities this game are similar to what i said? i could be totally off

idgaf about the OJ one cuz i never played it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.