Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
I don't think Usopp necessarily slipped with that Akainu notion. But it's the second time things spring to his mind in a peculiar fashion.

Honestly I'm not extensively corcerned about that one, more about his post regarding the dynamics entertaining that Mafia may possess some sort of ability or wincon directed towards hoping to discover town's character names. It's one of the first things he mentioned which is odd imo. But this depends on how exactly that notion is unorthodox to be that casual. That much wise I don't know.
whata re ur current town reads fam? i see u taking this game slow

You town read half the players in this game not even halfway into the first day phase?
yes. this is the best way to play here i think. this forum has by far worst overall collaborative town play ive seen from the other forums, so something like this is a must be done.

we MUST have a staple town reads

i dont care about who gets lynched day 1 as much as im worried about us not lynching scum when it matters in lylo cuz we have no staple town pool

it's not just that, if Drago actually made roles different this game then that probab;y means someone who played the Marineford game from decades is in Usopp's scum chat > good info

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Wow, that was a lot to catch up on.
I mean what's wrong with trying to go further in the game from a mechanical standpoint too when I made a legit case about possible benefits from claiming? Nevertheless it was just a possibility being entertained. So I played the field.
Your "Legit" case for possible benefits of claiming was not legit and had no benefits. It made no sense, period. Trying to analyze fake claims by getting all of the townie flavor claims, is what scum would do to tweak their fake claims to match the real ones in the game.

a scum Usopp would just tunnel Beta, I think. Leave him for now unless you actually have something good to talk about regarding him
Usopp would tunnel Beta as scum, but don't put it past scum Usopp to buddy either. I mean Beta's play is basically OMGUS. He town reads those who agree with him and scum reads those who disagree with him. Using Beta to judge Usopp's alignment isn't good.

Wouldn't fake claims (if they exist) be enough already for balancing reasons?

In my opinion, trying to make miller's existing into a fact would only benefit scum. So i'm gonna take Lind and Lanji's info with a grain of salt. And i'll be wary of anyone who just takes it as a fact, like you're doing rn. You're way too trusting.
I claimed miller to give the investigator 2 things:
1) Don't waste an investigation on me cause you'll get guilty anyway.
2) If a townie like me investigates as guilty, I wouldn't put it past a godfather to investigate innocent this game. So investigative results should be taken with a grain of salt sometimes. Just letting the investigator know.

You do know that scum tend to town read their accusers when they are pressured right? I would have liked you to address Flower's suspicion of you rather than town read her to get her suspicion off you.

but him thinking me mirroring his speculation and then trying to suspect me off that is pretty genuine to me. i personally liked that post of his and he gets the town for it rn.
Again why are you town reading him when he suspected you? Dude stop doing that.

Does anyone think the players saying claiming is a bad idea are scum who don't have fake claims? In OJ scum often were not provided with fake flavor claims from what I remember.
It's possible that scum will do that. But that wouldn't make it automatically suspicious because the opening post literally advices against claiming.

nope dont find the context weird at all, u r town reading ppl, u arent CALLING then town.

if i find it weird i wuda already pointed it out
This is basically semantics lol. What's the difference in town reading people and calling people town? There's no hard and fast rule that only scum "call" people town.

Am i not allowed to sus the both of you lmao?

One of you can be scum while the other is Indie ( if there is one) or something.
Both can be mafia. Don't be fooled by mafia partners distancing themselves from each other. It's a common tactic so that if one is caught, he doesn't bring the whole pack down with him. It happens often. Usopp literally had me as a scum read from day 1 in weeb and we were both on the same team.

So lets see.

Flower is at Odds with Usopp while he town reads her.

Nat voted against Usopp and pushed for him but ''defends'' his slip as it not being one.

Flower is at Odds with Nat.

So unless there is some 5D chess involved.

Flower and Usopp are probably not a team.

Nat and Usopp either imo.

And so is Flower and Nat.

This should be usefull when we get to late game.
Flower is suspicious, so is Nat, and so is Usopp.

Usopp and Flower are by far the only two players who have given town reads to so many lol. The difference here is, are the reasons they gave for town reading players good enough? I don't think so. The confidence of their reads in players just doesn't match the reasons they've given for their town reads.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
I mean I guess technically it's not impossible. But I find it weird that you went for a lot smaller chance of him guessing, than him actually slipping. It's like you know that in this game the abilities of the Admirals are different.
i like this post alot honestly, way its worded and headed as well
id like to push light up bk to town leans

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
@Go D. Usopp â„¢ Answer my questions or im voting you off.

You dont get to choose who you ignore.
i belive i did

Can we all agree that Usopp is slipping so we can move on and pressure him a bit ?
I don't know how you guys did nothing to him and let him hang around for the whole weeb game when he was slipping in each day I literally was like ''this is it, he will be lynched now'' every day. I will not let you do that this game.
how hard did u force urself to write this post fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.