Status
Not open for further replies.
im not impatient, if u read the post im trying to ask ppl when can we expect to see from u?

someone has to get the ball rolling and i'll gladly offer my life for that to happen

all i asked for are some early game town reads so we can go ahead and pressure the ppl we collectively scum read
I mean, its not like you started things off man, others were trying to move things before you. It almost looks to me like you're powerwolfing rn.

@Typo i cant read u now at all but what is ur town meta like? do u also w8 for something to happen or should we expect to see some good sht from u soon? im hyped lol
I don’t remember pfffff lol you will have to figure it out this game

a scum Usopp would just tunnel Beta, I think. Leave him for now unless you actually have something good to talk about regarding him

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™

Can you quote the posts from Jew about indie matters and what threw you off the most? I recall several players were discussing about possible structural combinations at the time, you found something in particular? If yes what?
i mean u can rly iso him, the game barely started but sure. these posts

Good catch on the phase length, I didn’t clock that...there’s 18 of us, so maybe 14/4 or 13/4/1 for townies, scum, and indie if we have any?
If we’re assuming four mafia, I think two indies make the most sense. Otherwise, 14 townies would be a pretty big flex on scum...not that I’m complaining, but I doubt the hosts would let the game be unbalanced like that.
True, I guess it’s possible...but I feel like we usually have an indie or two, not sure if we’d have two straight rounds without anyway.
JDB hardly has 1 page of search history, and his posts have been kinda leaning on that indie hunt train ngl

its just a small red flag been raised in my eyes. not enough to warrant a lynch on him yet, but certainly good place to start questioning him and checking his interactions with other suspects.

So far I like Lind the most.
Can you explain this a bit more in detail?

I wouldn’t say it was a question, more like I just gave my thoughts. Usopp said that when Akainu does the faction kill the role is going to be janitored.

Then I replied that “I wonder how he knows this.”

He never replied. But it wasn’t a question either. So I guess it’s fine.
Its this one i assume?
heck even janitor kills via akainu burning to ash can help mafia claim the janitored role
@Go D. Usopp ™ What's up with this bro, either you have a wild imagination or you just slipped.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is kinda detailed. I wonder how you know this.:catpole:
thats how i would design the game if its up to me
akainu burns target completely thus janitor or super killing him

aokiji freezes the target when killing them, thus roleblocking the target right as the killshot is send

kizaru is too fast and his kills cannot be tracker or watched

i like the way these hosts r thinking just from my role PM, so i would like to think they thought of one of those 3 possibilities at least ^

aokiji freezes the target when killing them, thus roleblocking the target right as the killshot is send

i like the way these hosts r thinking just from my role PM, so i would like to think they thought of one of those 3 possibilities at least ^
Lmao.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

...So, again, me trying to figure out if we have any third parties that might fuck town over is bad, but getting REEEAL specific on the likely scum abilities is good? How is it not helpful to sus out a vigilante killer, but this is somehow useful for town? Even if they can do all that, it doesn’t change anything about hunting them down:kaidowhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not gonna waste time with you this game, Usopp :pepeke:.
id stop tunneling on me and actually worry about the others for now

im always here talking if u want to question me anytime

id rather check the inactives/coasters ryt now and root them out b4 its too late, all while establishing good enough town core to move on with.

i dont particularly think ur scum this game tbh, but it doesnt feel right to town read u at all when im town. it just dont lol

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Can you explain this a bit more in detail?
I liked how he came out with his miller(?) claim. No one pressured him or anything. Seems real to me. If he is faking then :feelscryingman:. The game started like a few hours ago, so that’s all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.