Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
he is part of the informed minority, he can narrow down the numbers
so u think scum usopp would help town confirm themselves to make it harder for him and his scummates to play the PoE?

i really dont understand the motive of ur posts tbh

whata re ur current town reads fam? i see u taking this game slow

yes. this is the best way to play here i think. this forum has by far worst overall collaborative town play ive seen from the other forums, so something like this is a must be done.

we MUST have a staple town reads

i dont care about who gets lynched day 1 as much as im worried about us not lynching scum when it matters in lylo cuz we have no staple town pool
How many town reads do you often have on day 1? When I saw your list of town reads you had 5 and normally I'm able to get 2 town reads on day 1. What do you mean by this forum has the worst overall collaborative town play?

im taking a different approach. none will follow my wagons anyway and since i'll likely die early atleast im gna try to lead into interactions and leave a decent town pool after my death

we will try our best to confirm the ppl within the pool while narrowing it down on the possible scums outside of it. this is the best way to play here imo
Are your town reads, 50-50 null reads, and your scum reads based on your interactions you had with the players?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
bruh

its also common knowledge to not have a hostile in an 18 player game or else town will get destroyed

look at the valentine game. its an 18 player game and i told u guys we likely wont have any indies, and guess what? we didnt

but this one is a different setup with pretty wide array of flavor possibilities. i really liked how marimo put it. a hostile could be BB who has to kill WB, and a survivor could be ace.

i dont think an SK is in the game. BB is semi-SK
How long have you been playing mafia, Usopp? If it’s more than a year, you’ve got me beat; your level of knowledge or experience is not indicative of anyone else’s, so talking down to someone based on how well they know all the dozens of different mechanics at play in this multifaceted game is kinda lame.

I remember the Valentine game and even referenced it multiple times, so I’ve already acknowledged the possibility that we could be indie-free. I also never specifically named what kind of indies we might - *MIGHT* - have, so if anything, you did more speculating on what third parties could feasibly be here than anything I’ve said so far. Anyway, I’m not interested in pursuing you any further right now...I already said you could be town, and it looks like you have others on your case, so I’m not gonna pile on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
alright that's it enough bullshit different approach my ass the only mislynch in weeb game was thanks to him when he was scum, you don't have to be prince charming to force a wagon you just need to be reasonable, I will just be skimming through Usopp's posts from now on, lynch him or push him to claim if you still think he can be town.
don't let him coast around for the entire game just because he is not giving up defending himself like the weeb game. what would let me leave him be this day is nothing less than a VERY valid claim from him or a very convincing invest who investigated him. other than that it's a lynch
not on WG

playing town have been much harder for me here and im still trying to figure out why
u really need to be charming and well known here. reasons dont matter as much, its secondary. charisma is more important to them.

ur defense of nat is dully noted tho

Status
Not open for further replies.