Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Lindltaylor

My point is that it's difficult to have two millers in a game unlike I'm mistaking about this notion.

So if I had to plumb a scum out of the pot I would say it's you.

I also forgot about a detail. That the second miller claimer if scum would have even less reason to claim miller than what I considered since he would know that the other miller could get lynched and flip town, thus putting the scum miller into troubles.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, regardless of Usopp, I think Nat’s ignorance about why it’s important to figure out where he came up with the possible scum abilities is completely feigned. She’s too sharp a person AND player to believably miss that point, I don’t buy her pretending like none of that matters or whatever she’s doing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How long have you been playing mafia, Usopp? If it’s more than a year, you’ve got me beat; your level of knowledge or experience is not indicative of anyone else’s, so talking down to someone based on how well they know all the dozens of different mechanics at play in this multifaceted game is kinda lame.

I remember the Valentine game and even referenced it multiple times, so I’ve already acknowledged the possibility that we could be indie-free. I also never specifically named what kind of indies we might - *MIGHT* - have, so if anything, you did more speculating on what third parties could feasibly be here than anything I’ve said so far. Anyway, I’m not interested in pursuing you any further right now...I already said you could be town, and it looks like you have others on your case, so I’m not gonna pile on.
there could be an indie here, and an SK too why not?

JDB my biggest issue with u is u saying this

If we’re assuming four mafia, I think two indies make the most sense. Otherwise, 14 townies would be a pretty big flex on scum...not that I’m complaining, but I doubt the hosts would let the game be unbalanced like that.
ask any host about this. 18 player game with 4 mafia. what r the chances u put 2 indies? its almost slim to none

yet u say "make the most sense"

it gives me the feeling that ur in a mafia team of 4 and ur trying to ehhh speculate and soft hunt an indie that could or couldnt be here.

it just puts a red flag on u, but then u got awefully defensive about it so im having u as 50-50 now, pecially with how u then backtracked and gave me a town read.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
there could be an indie here, and an SK too why not?

JDB my biggest issue with u is u saying this

ask any host about this. 18 player game with 4 mafia. what r the chances u put 2 indies? its almost slim to none

yet u say "make the most sense"

it gives me the feeling that ur in a mafia team of 4 and ur trying to ehhh speculate and soft hunt an indie that could or couldnt be here.

it just puts a red flag on u, but then u got awefully defensive about it so im having u as 50-50 now, pecially with how u then backtracked and gave me a town read.
All right, I understand how what I said could sound like that. Still, the leap in logic was one you made without any help from me, so to see me saying something makes sense and equating that with my hard coded feelings or some larger game plan is a mistake on your part that you’re still sussing me for hours later. At this point, I’m not concerned with convincing you of shit; I said you might be town because you’ve also played this microcosmic nitpicks bullshit in previous rounds, not to buddy with you or take the heat off me. Sus me if you want, but don’t act like I committed some huge slip that only you picked up on.

Yeah, regardless of Usopp, I think Nat’s ignorance about why it’s important to figure out where he came up with the possible scum abilities is completely feigned. She’s too sharp a person AND player to believably miss that point, I don’t buy her pretending like none of that matters or whatever she’s doing.
This ^.

Same way you're trying to buddy with Fuji and whoever you called town? Lanji I believe?

Also, since no one else came out with the guilty claim, any further claims with guilty are going to be taken as scum indicative.

Also anyone who investigates as guilty will be automatically lynched since they didn't come out.
Never called anyone town this game

Emil

Certified Memelord
I like how you asked this question so genuinely lol. But yeah, that's basically the reason he gave Fuji when Fuji questioned him about how many town reads he had.

I mean that can also qualify as TMI @Go D. Usopp ™ Don't know why you are justifying your reads by saying this forum has the worst collaborative town play.
yes absolutely could qualify as tmi, but could also be genuine town reads, cuz why wud scum want to help town identify themselves?

so r u guys willing to kill me to find out which is it?

surely there r better ways

Status
Not open for further replies.