Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know that this is not what they're saying right? You guessed the abilities of a role that was in a game you never played in.

The reason people think those abilities are real is because you guessed them correctly when it was very unlikely. Nobody knows that those abilities are in the game.
then they shud fken stop being paranoid over nothing
the abilities they r scared about r not even in the game. i didn't even know the WG game existed. i am just guessing what could be here lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Lindltaylor

You are the first Miller claimer IIRC and if what @Flower asserts is correct and Drago is well renowned for inserting them inside his games then you could be leaning more Town than not to me.

The catch is that there are two miller claims here right? The possibility that both are scums looks feeble to me, high risk strategy, which would imply Miller role exists in this game if so, and if that's the case I would generally trust the first miller claim less than the second. The second miller claim looks more unbeneficial for scum since one doesn't simply find many games featuring two millers IIRC, less scummy out of the two, and yet there's still ground to apply consistent WIFOM thanks to the fact it's generally conceived as unbeneficial, and still get a bodily Cop coverage.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How many town reads do you often have on day 1? When I saw your list of town reads you had 5 and normally I'm able to get 2 town reads on day 1. What do you mean by this forum has the worst overall collaborative town play?
I like how you asked this question so genuinely lol. But yeah, that's basically the reason he gave Fuji when Fuji questioned him about how many town reads he had.

I mean that can also qualify as TMI @Go D. Usopp ™ Don't know why you are justifying your reads by saying this forum has the worst collaborative town play.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fam, you're going in circles here.

So you don't think there's a hostile in an 18 player game, but:

You like how marimo said that BB can be a hostile who has to kill WB? Saying "this is a different setup with pretty wide array of flavor possibilities" is too vague to be used as an argument. Scum feed off of vagueness.

Vote Lynch Usopp
dont read half my post and leave the other half

i made it clear, so let me say it again in easier words

there CANNOT be 4 mafia AND 1 SK in this game as this will DESTROY town.

there can however be 3 mafia (leaning 3 admirals), AND a semi-SK (leaning BB, who does not have fully consistent kills)

now @Lindltaylor what part of this is me going in circles? i'd also like to hear ur thoughts on nat

dont read half my post and leave the other half

i made it clear, so let me say it again in easier words

there CANNOT be 4 mafia AND 1 SK in this game as this will DESTROY town.

there can however be 3 mafia (leaning 3 admirals), AND a semi-SK (leaning BB, who does not have fully consistent kills)

now @Lindltaylor what part of this is me going in circles? i'd also like to hear ur thoughts on nat
There can be 4 Mafia and 1 SK, they‘re not working together.

Okay man, i just found it weird that he was removed from the town leans while at the same time you thought he was town.

But she also voted him and was asking people to do so. So you're saying they're scummates and @Natalija is hardbussing him but at the same time defending him? How does that make sense.
natalija isnt necessarily hard bussing
could be keeping a distance

we did this in the turbo game.
regardless I dont think they are a team like flower does.

how tf can usopp however guess abilities from an oj game tho

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor

You are the first Miller claimer IIRC and if what @Flower asserts is correct and Drago is well renowned for inserting them inside his games then you could be leaning more Town than not to me.

The catch is that there are two miller claims here right? The possibility that both are scums looks feeble to me, high risk strategy, which would imply Miller role exists in this game if so, and if that's the case I would generally trust the first miller claim less than the second. The second miller claim looks more unbeneficial for scum since one doesn't simply find many games featuring two millers IIRC, less scummy out of the two, and yet there's still ground to apply consistent WIFOM thanks to the fact it's generally conceived as unbeneficial, and still get a bodily Cop coverage.
You can trust whatever miller claim you want. You reasoning for suspecting the first one, is simply because you think the second miller claim is unlikely to be scum. However, your reasoning doesn't apply to all scenarios as scum usually refrain from coming out as a miller anyway. Also, If that's your reasoning for suspecting the first one, it's immediately invalid because in my post, I encouraged other millers to come out.

So by your reasoning scum wouldn't want another miller to come out simply because it would make them look suspicious. Then by that reasoning, they're better off not claiming miller at all. However, I went against both, I came out as miller and told other millers to come out. So unless I'm scum with suicidal tendencies, there's no merit for me as scum in doing what I did by your reasoning.

I gave my thoughts on Nat, I think she's suspicious cause she might have intentionally pretended to not see anything suspicious in you guessing the exact abilities of a role in a game that you never played in.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How many town reads do you often have on day 1? When I saw your list of town reads you had 5 and normally I'm able to get 2 town reads on day 1. What do you mean by this forum has the worst overall collaborative town play?
well its called reads for a reason. its not confirmed yet, but these r ppl i would like to play off of
its more important for a townie to realize his fellow townies rather than try to hunt scum alone when he doesnt even trust his allies

uhh idk how to put this simply. town players here dont play together collectively as town. they r paranoid easily off anything and dont rly dig deep and see why would scum do this or that. they rely mostly on claims to confirm themselves instead of good town play, and they just mash actions one ppl they dont like. if their action failed they get even more paranoid.

the vanilla game i played yesterday showed me how disorganized town is here. in this game i figured they will do the same and just keep sending abilities at night and play like lone wolves instead of like a pack of townies, so im trying to help us have a staple pool of townies b4 i die.

Are your town reads, 50-50 null reads, and your scum reads based on your interactions you had with the players?
yes based off their interactions with me and others

Status
Not open for further replies.