Character Discussion I am a Sanji fan‚ but really‚ will he be satisfied if he had one of his crew get killed one day for this ???

Sanji is literally incapable of hitting women. There is nothing he can do about it, he just cant. He doesnt rather his crew get killed
Post automatically merged:

He didnt sacrifice his friend, Robin can handle it
I assume if it was Sani there instead of Zoro while Tashigi and Monet are fighting‚ he will just let Tashigi get killed while watching right ?

Sanji is literally incapable of hitting women. There is nothing he can do about it, he just cant. He doesnt rather his crew get killed

He didnt sacrifice his friend, Robin can handle it
Sanji can handle it better ( supposedly ) rather than put Robin in danger ( not just fighting a fight he can finish easier‚ but letting all Onigishma who is looking for Robin know her location. So selfish

dude trust me even if sanji didn't reveal her location they will find out her location, robin is a pirate for god sake not some sheltered princess
Don't twist this. Even if she would have been found anyway‚ selling a friend voluntarily and for such a pathetic reason ( IN A WAR ) is ..... I have no words

I don't care if she could handle herself. I would have said same thing for Ussop if he was the one Sanji was endangering. It is a pathetic reason to endanger his crew mates

Don't twist this. Even if she would have been found anyway‚ selling a friend voluntarily and for such a pathetic reason ( IN A WAR ) is ..... I have no words
yeah it's pathetic we got it, sanji is helpless against woman, it's bullshit but it is what it is , his character will never change so discussion about this is pointless, something like this will always happens if sanji face a woman

I don't care if she could handle herself. I would have said same thing for Ussop if he was the one Sanji was endangering. It is a pathetic reason to endanger his crew mates
Are you constantly upset with Luffy that he wants to go on adventures and putting his crew in danger?