Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I voted you off before juliet came in with that information. tbh I held on to that vote to see how you would react, how everyone would react till I got better reads on anyone else. however odds you arent town just went up after juliet said that.

the funniest thing
your defence isnt even looking back at the past oj game
but you are a role creator yourself
and happened to create/guess accurately the powers of the admirals in the game.........
not buying it.
i still dont understand whats wrong with that

i predicted possible scum abilities based on how i would design this game and setup and now its taken as a case against me cuz it turns out to be similar to a game from long ago that i didnt even play

are u guys even comprehending what u r even saying

Yes. I don't like you townreading like half the player list 5 hours after the start of the game. It feels forced. Same way Flowa was giving town reads to everyone last game. I especially don't like you pocketing Beta.
uhh how is it forced
flower didnt give town reads. she confirmed town players. and she only did to 2 not 5+

do u think as scum i would just go ahead and tell u guys all the actual townies so when i flip scum then my scummates have 0 chance to win since i confirmed all townies for u guys?

Emil

Certified Memelord
too obvious would be suprised if both players are.
go back to where you started speculating this however,
usopp places a vote on nat right away.
might be an effort to put some distance which am sure usopp does quite well as he did with me in the turbo game.

I will have to read nat and usopp's interactions to see if they are really pushing for the other person in order to scum-hunt or just calling each other out to put some distance between them.
thats pretty optimistic of u to think WG level of town play can pin 2 scum as lynch wagons from day 1 lol

way too optimistic

Jesus actually wept. I will repeat this only once and then I won't talk about bullshit setups from ages ago anymore.

This is a new game, and unless if Drago copied the setup 1 on 1, which I highly doubt, it's not the same. Ergo comparisons to OJ don't matter. Ergo what Usopp said is not accurate for. This. Game.

Unless if you believe this is the same setup as years ago, and Susopp is crazy enough to lay out the scum abilities on purpose? That is what is truly unlikely.

Besides, a lot of these roles often have repeating stuff. Like who's the vig, who's the doctor, who's the superkiller in the mafia team etc. It doesn't take a genius.
as much as it hurts to say u r certainly making the most sense here

i wish town can have this level of analysis of why would scum just out his team abilities like that day 1

Emil

Certified Memelord
But he did pull this exact same kinda slip in the Weeb game...
it. is. not. a . slip...

its not a slip when i say in scum chat what i will do then proceed to do it

i purposely posted that griffith comment

yes i slip alot. but that wasent one of them. dont give urselves credit for smthing u didnt do smh

Yeah, but that doesn‘t make sense here, Nat.

You say he didn‘t slip while at the same time think he‘s scum. So who says he didn‘t actually slip? You would only think that way if he‘s your buddy and you guys have different abilities.
i say that. i say i didnt actually slip.

now play the game instead of downplaying my scumplay

Typo is another player I have gotten suspicious of. The way how I interpreted his post on #512 looks like it comes from scum who wanted to throw shade on the players being Usopp's scum buddy who has played the Marineford mafia from before.
Indeed. OJ players, watch out :yasu:

But for me his happiness over being town when he appeared seemed genuine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aokiji can create an ice wall to protect a scummate and akainu can burn an ability from player, destroying it completely. anyone that targets akainu gets burned

kizaru is completely untrackable/unwatchable and can move really fast to maybe redirect an action to another player

all possible speculations

:milaugh: Actually, in a small game... That's not a bad point. But Marineford has a shitload of people fitting for it.

@Typo @Salah WG what do you think of this?
why are you specifically mentioning me (someone who wasn’t online for a couple of hours...and will go to seep now) and Salah who literally said he will not log in until tomorrow

Anyway I mean more than one miller is completely possible there’s no rule for that but it has to be balanced in a way, we still don’t have much info about the way our investigators work. It doesn’t seem like we have more than one miller tho as almost everyone posted, and I think they should reveal themselves if any
Good night

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:milaugh: Actually, in a small game... That's not a bad point. But Marineford has a shitload of people fitting for it.

@Typo @Salah WG what do you think of this?
This is medium sized I would say yes.
As for the miller picks, not many puzzled my mind. I only thought about Hancock so far because she robustly helped the SHs during the war, despite being a Shichi. But no one else really.

why are you specifically mentioning me (someone who wasn’t online for a couple of hours...and will go to seep now) and Salah who literally said he will not log in until tomorrow

Anyway I mean more than one miller is completely possible there’s no rule for that but it has to be balanced in a way, we still don’t have much info about the way our investigators work. It doesn’t seem like we have more than one miller tho as almost everyone posted, and I think they should reveal themselves if any
Good night
Because you’ve played more than any of us. I don’t keep tabs on when you’re online looool

Hmmm. That might be the case, thanks.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your town reads, 50/50 nulls, and your scum reads list you made is nai since I have seen both town and scum do this. It was you talking about Akainu janitor killing and Aokiji roleblocking that made you suspicious.
i dont particularly see whats suspecious about it but sure

i just hope u don't think scum will just come day 1 here to do this:

1. help town know who their town friends are
2. help town know what the scum abilities are

idk what idiot of scum u guys take me for. its a bit annoying now

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post though... I can relate to.

Would you be so kind to tell us which group does your character belong to, widely speaking?

Eh I will pass.

I'm not like you or Beta to care about who votes me, Flowa, I really have 0 cares for it :sadgrin:
u r not getting a single flavor hint from me even if im getting lynched lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let's try to recap the Lind situation.

He weirdly asks players to tell what they investigate like, but usually a Miller's first thought is not that there could be other Millers around right? Lind has recently confessed his motives to me, so no shadow of doubt about the notion he did.

So the scenario is well defined.

Assuming that having two millers is a very difficult scenario perhaps he indeed used this strategy to ask players around as a WIFOM cover to bring up later on, and LANJI had less reason to fake a miller claim following the bait if he was the actual scum and Lind the actual town miller. In general a game should not feature 2 millers I mean. And if one is lynched the other is exposed.

However if things are different then perhaps there's the actual substantial chance that 2 town millers indeed exist.
its possible to have 2 millers, but its a rly low chance

i really dont like lind this game so far after his soft defense of nat

Status
Not open for further replies.