Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very surprised the whole Pedro - Carrot - Perospero plot ended like this. I was sure the purpose of Perospero being here was him to ultimately get defeated by Carrot. Guess Perospero's 700 millions berry, dwarfing that of other veterans like Daifuku / Oven isn't for nothing ? I wonder where Oda is going with this though. Where is Wanda as well ? :choppawhat:
Imo it was clear since the start that Carrot and Wanda would've been defeated
I mean, Jack took out the whole Sulong Army (Dukes aside) Shishilian, Giovanni, Cancelot, Roddy, BB included (which are stronger than Carrot and Wanda)
Being defeated by those 2 would've been humiliating...

He'll for sure be injured tho

For God's sake, no!!! Pedro will come back.
You all know it!

He's about to appear in a panel in the last page of a chapter in his solung form, but no one recognizes him while Carror or Wanda or both just look in awe at him as if they saw a ghost!

It's about to happen Lol

Or maybe a panel just showing his legs!

How the fuck is someone like Perospero not a commander but useless Lmoothie is.:tchpepe:
After the all Ws he deserve to be the 4 Sweet commander. Overall I don´t understand Linlin, Perospero seems greater then Snack, why he is not a Sweet commander? Dude get portrayal since WCi as a commander lvl dude, yet he never get the chance to be a sweet commander? Or do he have a special role like Vergo did with Doflamingo? Overall im glad for Perospero getting a another W, dude should get CoC too xD.

Hey, maybe your trainer wifu likes some daddy buds! So not a way to sell it haha!

However if you told me, you go to a dentist who has bad breathe and teeth and does not brush his teeth! Then I surely will tell you to ditch that mofo Lol

See? Different cases here.
Haha lets be real though, brush tooth is way more easy than maintain a body and health with good blood tests, as is to suport so much pain and still fights on the age of what? 90?, like hyo is doing.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji run into momo and Yamato telling them he needs to go help kinemon and the others. Yamato offers to go. Sanji proceed to help Marco

someone screen shot this so I can brag about it later

J

Jo_Ndule

Because he run away, in chapter 995 he start to fight them both in same tiem:

And Chapter 997 Drake was fighting Apoo alone:

Then Zoro go serious and one shot him:

He didn´t face them in close combat over 3chapters, Marco now facing two Yonkou commander at the same time with less injuries and for over 20-40mins, isn´t that hype for you? Dealing with two commanders at once?
Back to you
1000 : Marco holds King and queen for seconds to throw Zoro
1004 : base king in the sky , talking on the phone and saying he is busy . No sign of Queen
1005 : zoan king overpowering Marco . No sign of Queen shooting.
1006 : Marco vs King and Queen

Now where did you get Marco has been fighting both for long from? If only King is the one who was fighting Marco for the past chapters ?

Sanji and marco san vs king and queen..... Perespero catches marco off guard and king and queen coming in with a heavy attack....

then comes stealth black express..ARNAMENT hardening "PARTY TABLE KICK COURRRSE" deflects their attacks and kicks Perespero's dumbass away from marco

:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.