Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Pero will transfer Carrot and Wanda ...check
Kaido will beat Retainers easily...check
Kidd and Luffy vs Kaido and BM CoC clash...incoming

"Retainers will win coz they gotta win for Oden..." " carrot will win coz she gotta do it for Pedri"
Yeah right...
btw
Pero will beat Marco... Perospero doesn't take Ls, he gives Ls

Sulong wanda/carrot ~ Base Pedro.

Pero vs high Mid tier Pedro : W
Vs 2 high mid tiers (sulonh carrot and selling wanda) : W
Vs lower-mid tiers (chopper and Brook) : W
Vs High high tier Marco : another W incoming

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm very surprised the whole Pedro - Carrot - Perospero plot ended like this. I was sure the purpose of Perospero being here was him to ultimately get defeated by Carrot. Guess Perospero's 700 millions berry, dwarfing that of other veterans like Daifuku / Oven isn't for nothing ? I wonder where Oda is going with this though. Where is Wanda as well ? :choppawhat:
He's clearly showing us that he wasted panel time on Carrot and is making amends
:kriwhat:

Admiral Fujitora would end this war in 5 seconds, with an continent size meteor
:steef::steef:Oda please dont make marines come and send 1 admiral to stop the whole war withtheir intimating power
that you bestowed upon them

I'm very surprised the whole Pedro - Carrot - Perospero plot ended like this. I was sure the purpose of Perospero being here was him to ultimately get defeated by Carrot. Guess Perospero's 700 millions berry, dwarfing that of other veterans like Daifuku / Oven isn't for nothing ? I wonder where Oda is going with this though. Where is Wanda as well ?
Wanda and Carrot probably get defeated by Perospero.
Perospero is now the key when it comes to Marco vs King/Queen. Who ever he choose the side gonna get the W, if he fight together with Marco vs King and Queen they gonna stop them for sure. Overall it make sense that Oda try to build Perospero as secret top commander of Big mom. He was overall dealing all the stuff, always together with Katakuri, stop Capone strongest form, easily stomp Brook,Chopper and Pedro, beat now Sulong Minks, survive huge explosion and lose his arm yet show insane endurance feats.

With Marco/Pero plot Oda show that Perospero is most like commander lvl(the question if he is YC4 or 3 like Cracker).

Status
Not open for further replies.