Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

How strong you think Perospero kun is ?

I an gonna say as strong as former commander snack, I think big mom made snack commander because she thought he is very young and thus has potential

big mom finally giving him the respect he deserves by making him a sweat commander will be satisfying... also more hype for sanji
Perospero is mid high tier, pushes Marco to high diff

Carrot isnt a SH. Chopper will be the one to defeat Perospero for Carrot, and be the big brother for her. And to also resolve him getting nearly killed last arc.
I never said she was. And I'll wait and see if that actually happens. I see them both being on the performance floor, but with every other strawhat fighting a beast pirate, I question if Chopper actually will fight the one BMP member here (so far)

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Bebia Fighting the same way he did in MF tough while king not even his weapon ussing yet imagine going hibryd. Hahah
Marco is preventing those two from killing off the scabbards. I see nothing but Marco's greatness. :akasalt:

King on the other hand had Momo taken right under his nose, got disarmed by Izo, couldn't damage Sanji, got ignored by Zoro and now has to partner with Queen to fight off against one measley commander. :holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.