Status
Not open for further replies.
The calamities being stalemated is just a narrative play so that their main opponents, be it Sanji or whomever else get prepared. Chapter 1005 had people shitting on a bruised Marco, now this week Marco's going to get an inappropriate amount of undeserved wank. I mean how can one not see how the story is plot driven? Not every single panel has to be a powerlevel indicator.
True but at the same time, Queen disappeared last chapter and suddenly fighting marco in this chapter ...The thing Queen can't even fly but he is reaching Marco easily from the 2nd or 3rd floor, how he is reaching him ? only with his neck ? there are lots of flaw who are cringe .. and i'm pretty sure it's because their opponents need to be ready as you said but it becomes weird af !

Im really interested in who Sanji chooses.

Im assuming he will choose Kin and Co first. Because they're injured and getting hunted down. Whilst atleast Momo has Shinobu ( Sanji dont know Yamato is there). So Im assuming Momo and Yamato will meet Sanji after he reunites with Kin and Kin tells him to protect Momo.
I'm not sure. The scabbards are 9 and someone is tending to them, Momo is just a boy, my Shinobu is pretty weak and Sanji doesn't know how strong this Yamato is. And King wants him dead.
Moreover if the scabbard discovered he chose them over the shogun, they wouldn’t be that happy.
Not to mention Sanji meeting Yamato would probably solve both situations: Sanji can save Momo from King, have the obvious gag over Momo hiding in her clothes and then Yamato and Momo can go to the scabbards and help them.
Kinemon has to encounter Momo, he was kidnapped and he let him hanging there to attack Kaido.

Sanji going to the scabbards and dealing with Jack would seem an unnecessary delay, Yamato has to meet the scabbards and lead them. There will be no better opportunity. On top of that, if the tenth person is Hiyori, she might not only meet the second heir of the Kozukis but also take the Ame no Habakiri (i bet Hiyori brought that in Onigashima) from her.
Oden can't fight without Nitoryu, and Yamato has just one weapon :sadgrin:

J

Jo_Ndule

There is a reason that Lakainu Fodderzuki was screaming like a b!tch in front of Marco and Marco blocked his attack with ease, and Lakainu couldn't beat him in the entire war until half of the MF forces includes Kizaru and Aokiji jumped the save princess Lakainu from Marco.

The only one who could overpower Marco so far was Garp (who said he can kill Akainu) and Yonko BB. And possibly Big Mom with that neck grabbing. Marco is clearly Admiral level and closest thing to Yonko.

Bro trust me I know these things Marco is above regular Yonko right hands level, hyped by Gorousei, he was the only reason that the war continued after MF WB's death and after Jozu got frozen. He was basically alone against 3 Admirals, still the war continued. He was probably stronger than MF WB, Admirals couldn't stop him even with cheap shot, needed 2 v 1 while cheapshotting. Yonko > Marco/Admirals => Yonko right hands like Karakuri, Jozu etc. Also Mihawk is not Yonko level too, you will see.
Bro stop

Where would you rank him personally however?
Very tough for me to say but if i had to rank in terms of assistance to BM (rather than strength or status)
1 Perospero
2 Katakuri
3 Smoothie (despite that she's done absolutely nothing in her screentime but is responsible for guarding the poneglyphs)
4 Brulee
5 Cracker
6 Snack (formerly, he may have been defeated but I feel like Oda wouldn't give him a 600,000,000 bounty for nothing)
7 Mont d'Or (dude has been everywhere getting involved from the moment he was introduced)
8 Amande
9 Oven
10 Daifuku

There is a reason that Lakainu Fodderzuki was screaming like a b!tch in front of Marco and Marco blocked his attack with ease, and Lakainu couldn't beat him in the entire war until half of the MF forces includes Kizaru and Aokiji jumped the save princess Lakainu from Marco.

The only one who could overpower Marco so far was Garp (who said he can kill Akainu) and Yonko BB. And possibly Big Mom with that neck grabbing. Marco is clearly Admiral level and closest thing to Yonko.

Bro trust me I know these things Marco is above regular Yonko right hands level, hyped by Gorousei, he was the only reason that the war continued after MF WB's death and after Jozu got frozen. He was basically alone against 3 Admirals, still the war continued. He was probably stronger than MF WB, Admirals couldn't stop him even with cheap shot, needed 2 v 1 while cheapshotting. Yonko > Marco/Admirals => Yonko right hands like Karakuri, Jozu etc. Also Mihawk is not Yonko level too, you will see.
1. Mihawk is yonko level

2. Marco is not stronger then Ben or lucky.

3. He definitely wasn’t above Whitebeard

I'm not sure. The scabbards are 9 and someone is tending to them, Momo is just a boy, my Shinobu is pretty weak and Sanji doesn't know how strong this Yamato is. Moreover if the scabbard discovered he chose them over the shogun, they wouldn’t be that happy.
Not to mention Sanji meeting Yamato would probably solve both situations: Sanji can save Momo from King, have the obvious gag over Momo hiding in her clothes and then Yamato and Momo can go to the scabbards and help them.
Kinemon has to encounter Momo, he was kidnapped and he let him hanging there to attack Kaido.

Sanji going to the scabbards and dealing with Jack would seem a unnecessary delay, Yamato has to meet the scabbards and lead them. There will be no better opportunity. On top of that, if the tenth person is Hiyori, she might not only meet the second heir of the Kozukis but also take the Ame no Habakiri (i bet Hiyori brought that in Onigashima) from her.
Oden can't fight without Nitoryu, and Yamato has just a weapon :sadgrin:
The thing jack is already at 3rd and close to them. If Sanji goes to momo then who gonna save the scabbards ? they need to wait for yamato to come after that ? Also peros seems like interested about marco because his mom and kaido are partner so he is not gonna fight king and queen anymore. So marco vs King/Queen/Peros ? too much no ?

Just give us the match-ups odachi :josad::josad:

That's not how Oda handles things man. I hate to see it but that shitty character needs to get a W before the war ends. She gonna team up with Chopper.
That IS how he handles things lol, what are you saying? When characters lose fights, outside of main strawhat like Sanji Franky, they generally don't get back up and fight the same opponents again. There's actually zero reason for Carrot to fight him again. She has no sulong, whats the point of her going after him a 2nd time?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Status
Not open for further replies.