Status
Not open for further replies.
I know drizzt but im not basing my arguments on his videos.

I was talking about HxH and berserk being superior writing many times in the past so please dont do me like that.

I didn't see his take on WB. U can link it.
Nah i wont EVER link anything of that thing. Its easy to find If you want to watch though. I wouldnt, i can debunk that anytime i want.

Do you really believe that a non g4 Luffy can beat someone like Marco ?
Of course. You don't seem to understand that G4 is a trump card to beat someone outside of his level.- hence Kidd's shock at it's prowess.
Luffy has reached YC1 level solidly in G2/G3, freaking Kaido out and causing him to hallucinate Roger and Rocks.
Luffy is faster, stronger, more willpower, has more AP in G3, has better CoA, CoO and has CoC.
Marco has mobility and regen over Luffy in base.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Of course. You don't seem to understand that G4 is a trump card to beat someone outside of his level.
Luffy has reached YC1 level solidly in G2/G3, freaking Kaido out and causing him to hallucinate Roger and Rocks.
Luffy is faster, stronger, more willpower, has more AP in G3, has better CoA, CoO and has CoC.
Marco has mobility and regen over Luffy in base.
Lmfao no. Luffys trash even with g4.
He ain't beating Marco for shit without it.

Zoro's setup is not wasted, it will lead to him opening Kaido's scar.

That's not something i'm interested in debating right now though, i don't blame anyone who thinks Zoro vs King will not happen at this point. I just stand by it, and once the arc is over we will see wether i was right or wrong :kayneshrug:
No it will be wasted if he just opens his car and goes down there is no reason for that, Zoro will fight kaido until the end. It wouldnt make sense if he just opened the scar mid fight and just left everyone up there. Marco is fighting king is another indicator king vs zoro wont happen. Marco already fighting king and it wouldnt make sense for him to leave the fight either. roof top battle already set.
Zoro has more right than law kidd and killer to be there on the roof. If he steps down then all of them have to. And then what? Luffy 1v2 2 yonkos? not happening sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.