Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Aokiji will not be able to freeze Katakuri. He will dodge it and then do this to Aokiji.

Post automatically merged:

Pretty cool ability...
but

Katakuri is one step ahead. Always.

He'll dodge an attack that froze several islands almost instantly, or that froze 2 island sized Tsunami?

:yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu:
:yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu::yasu:

I

Inspector_Mu

Dragon is the one i'm the most disappointed about

Hyped since part1 about causing ruchus in the world government, yet still had no development, and when comes down his development, all he does is run away from Blackbeard, having his base destroyed.

Says he will declare war at the reverie, with theories going on around the fact he was the wind crossing the cliff, only for us to realize later the dude didn't even move an inch from Ivankov's territory, leaving his men doing all the things and now being completely clueless and sweating bullets about what happened to them, with his aim at war declaration ultimately ending in another failure

Just when you think at one point people thought this dude was the world strongest man and greatest tactician of one piece :lawsigh:
:josad: People thought he was stronger than Garp or better tactician than Sengoku and co

Dragon is just a bigger threat coz of his charm, having a worldwide organisation something many dont.
I seriously dont see him above Yonko /FA.

I

Inspector_Mu

Meme invite loop justu lol

Kuzan could stay still and let Katakuri have 55 free blows and come out unscathed.
:cheers: At least he doesnt need distraction to trash an high tier
Kata beat boundman (stronger than Jozu ) without going all out nor meeding distraction

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lmao. Awesome work as always Major.

:myman:

All the jokes were spot on. You are doing a great deed.

Keep it up.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Meme invite loop justu lol

:cheers: At least he doesnt need distraction to trash an high tier
Kata beat boundman (stronger than Jozu ) without going all out nor meeding distraction
Remember when a FM > Katakuri attacked an off guard Kuzan and that resulted in 0.0% damage being dealt? Lmao, good luck Mochi Virgin. Can't expect much from him, Aokiji High Diffs his mama after all.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm fucking weak :suresure: We got alts it's a damn conspiracy

"Meme Jutsu" lol

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Dawg LMAO, every chapter is flames man

I’m mad happy to see that “Weak ass cockroach” still lives lmfao