Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido mention that he sensed Oden in the blade.
Kaido also said he sensed Oden in the scabbards

What Enma does is written on the page you just ignored. It creates EXCESSIVE DAMAGE by using up the weilders haki without his permission

That’s all that ever been stated it does and that’s all that has ever been SHOWN it does. It takes you haki without permission and does excessive damage with it

Nothing in the story has said “it stores haki”. That’s YOUR HEAD CANON

Kaido is not a swordsman or blacksmith. Stop claiming he knows more about swordsmanship, blacksmithing, swords, and Zoro's technique then they do.

He didn't say anything about the sword when Zoro first attacked him.

If Enma only cut Kaido, Zoro would have commented on it.
looks he's kaido... someone who tanked oden... he is not you who whines over a knife cut..

Marco is a hard counter to the Beast Pirates. They have strong attacks and high level endurance
and Marco has god tier endurance probably comparable to Kaido's really. Katakuri and Smoothie
would have a much easier time. As Perospero will probably show by trapping Marco

Kaido also said he sensed Oden in the scabbards

What Enma does is written on the page you just ignored. It creates EXCESSIVE DAMAGE by using up the weilders haki without his permission

That’s all that ever been stated it does and that’s all that has ever been SHOWN it does. It takes you haki without permission and does excessive damage with it

Nothing in the story has said “it stores haki”. That’s YOUR HEAD CANON
Which page, show me. Taking haki means it's storing it, thanks for confirming. :milaugh:

Kaido is not a swordsman or blacksmith. Stop claiming he knows more about swordsmanship, blacksmithing, swords, and Zoro's technique then they do.

He didn't say anything about the sword when Zoro first attacked him.

If Enma only cut Kaido, Zoro would have commented on it.
tahts why he said i wanna exert more of ENNNNMAA and kaido said it must be ENNNNMA that cut him

don't ignore this oni-san

tahts why he said i wanna exert more of ENNNNMAA and kaido said it must be ENNNNMA that cut him

don't ignore this oni-san
Cactusbois forget that they are reading a shonen manga.... where almost every character get's some kind of a power-up for their fights. IN ALL OF THE MANGAS IN THE WORLD... only Zoro's strength is enough and he doesn't need a power-up. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I am done with these 13 years old fanboys.

Which page, show me. Taking haki means it's storing it, thanks for confirming. :milaugh:
You mean Zoro could let go of Enma and it would still have his haki in it?

Do you know how electrical appliances work? When you connect them to the socket, they start TAKING electricity from the source. Is it correct to say that Electric appliances are storing electricity because they take it from the source?

Status
Not open for further replies.