Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hahaha... What? When did this happen?

wasn’t Sanji completely simping like an idiot in just Whiskey peak? Remember Luffy passed out from food, Usopp got tired from lying to everyone that he was cool, Nami pretended to pass out from drinking and Sanji he passed out from being too horny

This is the smooth talker you are talking about?

okay, Wouldn’t you count the Viola and Pudding stuff then? Does that count?

Hehehe,.. I mean I for one don’t he was a “smooth talker” but if you think so then the viola and Pudding are examples right?
Sanji was always horny, you don't get my point.... being a simp, and horny was part of him.... HOWEVER, he was ALSO a smooth talker... when he was talking to women, he was not creeping them out... We are talking about entirely two different things...

You are talking about being horny 24/7
I never argue that, I love that side of him

But at same time, he was getting what he wants from women... go and rewatch the ENDING of Nami's arlong arc.... and see how he celebrated with women... it's entirely different shit from current Sanji with women

You haven’t addressed his point... Way to deflect... 10 points for that deflection
ahat do u mean i defected points... you flioin jumped to coincidence part out of everything i said... and you're telling me I'm jumping around
Post automatically merged:

No, he cut Kaido with all 3 swords. If he didn't he would have mentioned it not cutting him. The fact his swords did what he wanted it do is the reason he didn't comment on it.

ENNNMAAA

Why are you saying that what HE SAID is head canon when it is on the panel YET what you just said about storing haki IS NOWHERE ON PANEL

Do you know what headcanon is? What he just said exists on panel and what you are claiming DOES NOT exist on panel. Which of these is head canon again?
Bro, Enma eats haki of the user, the thing is.... does the blade stores it and unleash it in attack, or does only consumes it without any benefit to the wielder. Stop headcannoning bro, this isn't yet explained fully. Kaido mention that he sensed Oden in the blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.