Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen are literally at the same place. Have you read the fucking spoilers ? After they gang up on Marco and capture him with seastone, King will go after Momo.
King and Queen are not at the same place for fucking sake. Queen is on the second floor.
"After they gang up on Marco and capture him with seastone, King will go after Momo." WTF??? Where did you read that spoiler? Are you making things up? LOOL

King and Queen are not at the same place for fucking sake. Queen is on the second floor.
"After they gang up on Marco and capture him with seastone, King will go after Momo." WTF??? Where did you read that spoiler? Are you making things up from your fucking mind? LOOL
Queen isnt on the second floor. He left there last chap. He's probably on the ground now, supporting King. How tf woukd he be useful against Marco if he still is on the Second floor.

This spoiler implies they will gang up on Marco, since Perospero is coming.

Queen isnt on the second floor. He left there last chap. He's probably on the ground now, supporting King. How tf woukd he be useful against Marco if he still is on the Second floor.

This spoiler implies they will gang up on Marco, since Perospero is coming.
I doubt he is on the ground, he wouldn't risk to be infected. Unless he is immune, Marco is a pretty big prey :pepapoo:

Just letting peeps here know that if Brook somehow frees Jinbe from his fight from WsW (maybe Jinbe/WsW fall through the floor and end up where Black Maria is and maybe Jinbe finds hes more useful somewhere else), im 100% supporting Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido, Sanji vs King, Jinbe Vs Queen and Yamato vs Jack.

By that point the Strawhat numbers work well enough to cover all main beast pirate members (even if you put Chopper vs P1 or an Oni-Drake). At this point I can't get behind every Beast Pirate being taken on by a strawhat....then Marco vs King. Thematically that just doesn't seem consistent at all this arc lol.

If Brook doesnt, im still sticking to my guns about Zoro getting a relevant fight with King because thats where the puzzle piece would fit on there being enough Strawhat members (including Yamato) to fight beast pirate members. Make fun of me if you want, time will tell:kayneshrug:

I doubt he is on the ground, he wouldn't risk to be infected. Unless he is immune, Marco is a pretty big prey :pepapoo:
Dudes a cyborg. Im pretty sure he has immunity to his own shit. As of now he wasnt on the second floor in last chap or the chap before. Spoiler says Marco vs Queen/King. Im assuming Queen actually fights him and doesnt just shoot him from the second floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.