Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
its not anything final its just a vote

@Light D Lamperouge who you you think is scummy.
I am not sure at all. Ostensibly all my reads from yesterday were wrong, Susopp and Nat both flipped town, and TAC basically claimed watcher and hasn't been cc'ed and has tried to help out.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Why would @LuthonTheDragDown watch over Fuji out of all players though?
Maybe he used the same logic you did?

And tbh, Fuji's place is always crowded at night.

Yeah give us your hot takes and your gut feelings though. Itโ€™ll help a lot
Yeah I am taking a look at Susopp's posts now to see who he had in the town reads and who he had as scummy and to compare that with the votes on him. Maybe he was right.

We have to go check who didn't vote either of Nat/Usopp till the very end and those who buddied up with either.

So,

Light, as i said was ''fighting'' both but voted neither till like the last 10 minutes before the votes were locked.

Flower had voted up Usopp really early on, but then went to Nat (i was sleeping so if you could tell me why you swapped from Usopp that would be nice), then went back to Usopp when i asked her near the end. Only reason i town lean is because of her claim and the way she came out.

Lanji was tunneling Usopp a lot last DP but then decided to go for Salah because of him ignoring his questions and saying Usopp wasn't looking too sus.

Marimo Voted Usopp at around the same time as Nat did and when she called him out on his reason for voting him he voted her lmao. Pretty sus behavior from him to be honest.

Typo, was pushing for Usopp to claim multiple times, was soft defending Nat( i recall Usopp mentioning that) but stayed on Usopp all along, though he was middle of the pack of the voters so he could be scum that felt safe enough to keep his vote on someone that was already heavily pushed.

@LuthonTheDragDown Can you explain how you hard town read both of Nat and Usopp at the same time? He did come out calling out FB on visiting me, wether he did or not we still don't know but he rechecked with the hosts.

Rhea voted Light then unvoted.

FB, to be fair he was mostly pushing for Lind being sus last phase, but voted Usopp since that wasn't gaining traction, he came out today openly claiming he tried to protect me without being asked, so thats a plus.

Lind, not sure how to read him lol, he stuck his ground with the Usopp lynch atleast. He came out first claiming miller with no prompt, i mean sure it could be a ploy to gain town cred and he is an experienced player, which is why i had him in the list of 4 possible people that i wanted to vote today.

Tris only voted Nat and near the end of the phase and no one else prior. But also attracted a lot of attention towards her with the whole Usopp thing as she was the 2nd to point it out after Flower.

Salah did not vote at alll.

Jew had a lot of back and forth with Usopp, mostly because Usopp accused him of only be Indie hunting. But he voted Nat and not Usopp, he did provide good reasoning for the way Nat was ignoring the problematic way in which Usopp was deducing abilities.

I cant say much about Sera and Blother because i didnt really read any of their interactions

Red, Scummy behavior

Grey, Suspect behavior

Blue, Neutral

Green, town lean

So if we take the greys and reds that leaves us with Marimo, Light, Typo, Rhea, , Salah.

5 people.

We have to go check who didn't vote either of Nat/Usopp till the very end and those who buddied up with either.

So,

Light, as i said was ''fighting'' both but voted neither till like the last 10 minutes before the votes were locked.

Flower had voted up Usopp really early on, but then went to Nat (i was sleeping so if you could tell me why you swapped from Usopp that would be nice), then went back to Usopp when i asked her near the end. Only reason i town lean is because of her claim and the way she came out.

Lanji was tunneling Usopp a lot last DP but then decided to go for Salah because of him ignoring his questions and saying Usopp wasn't looking too sus.

Marimo Voted Usopp at around the same time as Nat did and when she called him out on his reason for voting him he voted her lmao. Pretty sus behavior from him to be honest.

Typo, was pushing for Usopp to claim multiple times, was soft defending Nat( i recall Usopp mentioning that) but stayed on Usopp all along, though he was middle of the pack of the voters so he could be scum that felt safe enough to keep his vote on someone that was already heavily pushed.

@LuthonTheDragDown Can you explain how you hard town read both of Nat and Usopp at the same time? He did come out calling out FB on visiting me, wether he did or not we still don't know but he rechecked with the hosts.

FB, to be fair he was mostly pushing for Lind being sus last phase, but voted Usopp since that wasn't gaining traction, he came out today openly claiming he tried to protect me without being asked, so thats a plus.

Lind, not sure how to read him lol, he stuck his ground with the Usopp lynch atleast. He came out first claiming miller with no prompt, i mean sure it could be a ploy to gain town cred and he is an experienced player, which is why i had him in the list of 4 possible people that i wanted to vote today.

Tris only voted Nat and near the end of the phase and no one else prior. But also attracted a lot of attention towards her with the whole Usopp thing as she was the 2nd to point it out after Flower.

Jew had a lot of back and forth with Usopp, mostly because Usopp accused him of only be Indie hunting. But he voted Nat and not Usopp, he did provide good reasoning for the way Nat was ignoring the problematic way in which Usopp was deducing abilities.

I cant say much about Sera and Blother because i didnt really read any of their interactions

Red, Scummy behavior

Grey, Suspect behavior

Blue, Neutral

Green, town lean

So if we take the greys and reds that leaves us with Marimo, Light, Typo, Rhea, , Salah.

5 people.
looks solid to me

So,

Red, Scummy behavior

Grey, Suspect behavior

Blue, Neutral

Green, town lean

5 people.
Iโ€˜m your only Town lean?

I wanted to stay on Nat, went to Usopp because I wanted to ensure we get a lynch as I said EOD.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I can read Nat pretty well. I did sus her at the start of the take but that was early gut stuff. Once we saw the pushes being made on both of them for practically nothing, I realized something was iffy.

Same with Usopp but he was very genuine on his frustrations. You donโ€™t rant about not being able to play town on WG with that much sincerity when youโ€™re scum. And again, the wagons were off.

Status
Not open for further replies.