Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay, this is the first in a very long time. But I think I'm gonna go on gut feelings here.

We have to go check who didn't vote either of Nat/Usopp till the very end and those who buddied up with either.

So,

Light, as i said was ''fighting'' both but voted neither till like the last 10 minutes before the votes were locked.

Flower had voted up Usopp really early on, but then went to Nat (i was sleeping so if you could tell me why you swapped from Usopp that would be nice), then went back to Usopp when i asked her near the end. Only reason i town lean is because of her claim and the way she came out.

Lanji was tunneling Usopp a lot last DP but then decided to go for Salah because of him ignoring his questions and saying Usopp wasn't looking too sus.

Marimo Voted Usopp at around the same time as Nat did and when she called him out on his reason for voting him he voted her lmao. Pretty sus behavior from him to be honest.

Typo, was pushing for Usopp to claim multiple times, was soft defending Nat( i recall Usopp mentioning that) but stayed on Usopp all along, though he was middle of the pack of the voters so he could be scum that felt safe enough to keep his vote on someone that was already heavily pushed.

@LuthonTheDragDown Can you explain how you hard town read both of Nat and Usopp at the same time? He did come out calling out FB on visiting me, wether he did or not we still don't know but he rechecked with the hosts.

Rhea voted Light then unvoted.

FB, to be fair he was mostly pushing for Lind being sus last phase, but voted Usopp since that wasn't gaining traction, he came out today openly claiming he tried to protect me without being asked, so thats a plus.

Lind, not sure how to read him lol, he stuck his ground with the Usopp lynch atleast. He came out first claiming miller with no prompt, i mean sure it could be a ploy to gain town cred and he is an experienced player, which is why i had him in the list of 4 possible people that i wanted to vote today.

Tris only voted Nat and near the end of the phase and no one else prior. But also attracted a lot of attention towards her with the whole Usopp thing as she was the 2nd to point it out after Flower.

Salah did not vote at alll.

Jew had a lot of back and forth with Usopp, mostly because Usopp accused him of only be Indie hunting. But he voted Nat and not Usopp, he did provide good reasoning for the way Nat was ignoring the problematic way in which Usopp was deducing abilities.

I cant say much about Sera and Blother because i didnt really read any of their interactions

Red, Scummy behavior

Grey, Suspect behavior

Blue, Neutral

Green, town lean

So if we take the greys and reds that leaves us with Marimo, Light, Typo, Rhea, , Salah.

5 people.
What do you think about Juliet and Blother?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What's up with this post?

Why can't he assume that the kill failed on him assuming he has a vest of some sort? However how likely is a townie featuring a vest on the other hand?
I’m pretty sure this is scum Light. He’s trying to claim a kill happened on him to reduce sus on him and he apparently has zero reads lol. Last time we were scum together he did something similar where he put up a bunch of half hearted reads with no strong convictions

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
im going to sleep now and really not sure if im gna be there by EoD or not
so iso this post atleast after my death. its day 1 read list so take it with a grain of salt

town reads:
1. @Flower - shes on town meta. take it from me. unless she is turbo 5d chess outplaying us here, this is town flower. shes confident in her pushes and actually tries to move the game forward. even if toward a mislynch, i still like the gameplay. wolves aren't usually this confident with mislynching early on. its too much unwanted attention.

4. @Finalbeta - his posts are pretty decent throughout. i have no idea why ppl sht talk beta always when hes one of the most analytical players in this forum. like he trolls sometimes but that's because he over thinks stuff. he will catch things others completely ignore because of how cocky most others r with their lack of ability to scratching the surface and look beyond like he does occasionally.

11. @Juliet - i like that she brought up the OJ game analysis. she is actually playing the game and creating discussions even with the small amount of posts she has. idk if shes been instructed to do that by her scummates or not tho. if shes scum then i can tell u now they got pretty powerful ningens out there in that scum team and she's playing very darn well to orchestrate this mislynch. overall i town read her for now tho. seems genuine (to me)

15. @Tris - another player that i like their posts simply because it moves the game forward. they r coasting a bit tho but it seems to be NAI. would like to see more posts and confidence tho tbh. they dont seem to be very hung up on pushing me which im warried about. could be slight tiny bit of tmi, but its a reach rn.

16. @Jew D. Boy - i think their play have improved considerably over the course of the day. im not sure if this is cuz they have tmi on my alignment or not, but they r generally trying to understand the issue going on from both sides before taking a decision. i honestly like that for now. pretty detailed posts and generally wants to engage with others rather than avoid them. if they tunnel too hard tho it could seem like forced interactions moving forward.

17. @Light D Lamperouge - seems to be hella warried of every1. its pretty typical town play that seems to be setting up the game stage and waiting for a flip to happen to move on forward. a slow approach basically.

18. @Fujishiro - in a way he is similar to lanji with his press on me, but at the same time hes not rly hard tunneling. i haven't been alarmed by his posts so far so id like to consider him town (for now). do like it if they stop being bit lazy tho because they dont sound convincing at all with their vote on me, but they r very adamant to placing it regardless. if scum, then he's one ballsy ass scum.

50-50/null:
2. @Marimo_420 - does not strike to me as his town self (yet). simply need more posts as the ones i've seen so far are really NAI

3. @Salah WG - classic inactifag thats not even getting questioned lol

5. @Lindltaylor - lynch him after nat and check her flip. if shes scum u should probably hang him next. hes been ignoring every thing nat does. like turning complete blind eye. but hes very wary of what i do. like he's only here to get me lynched and save her. i could be very wrong about him tho

6. @Seraphoenix - another classic inactifag #2 thats not even getting questioned lol

8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - id like to town read him but idk man, another tunneller that only thinks of 1 thing in the entire day 1. there has to be a fine line between lazy gameplay townie, or a scum tunneling me to save a scummate nat. i dont know yet which one is he. could work as a lynch if nat flips scum.

10. @Typo - read lind and lanji. one of the 3 of them have to be scum atleast. if not then they r just making it so hard to town read them rn for sm reason. i dont understand why.

12. @RheanaeL - she's honestly more composed than last game and doesn't wanna talk much from what i see. avoiding interactions certainly puts u down my scum list and hence why i am unable to give a town read for this one rn. valentine game rhea tried to talk about everything thrown her way and was pretty relaxed. not seeing much of that here (yet). maybe busy, but certainly seems to be more careful.

13. @LuthonTheDragDown - im not sure where to place him now. i thought he pretty much claimed kuma but now we got light saying its possible that hes bluffing. well since we have no kuma counter claim yet i could take this as either luthon is kuma or light is soft counter claiming kuma, or its a totally fake claim. im not gna hurt my head over this rn, but its worth a look at after my death when u iso back. one of light/luthon could be kuma and is likely town aligned tbh, unless its a fake claim.

14. @Blother - hard to judge new players. wouldn't put him off the radar just yet.

scum:
9. @Natalija - 90% scum. seems to have tmi on me tbh. i dont understand this wacky defense on me but still wanting to lynch me. tries to avoid interactions and discredits anything thrown her way, trying to laugh it off with mihawk/goku/yasu etc.. emotes. overall not liking this fake confidence gameplay. would love if town put couple votes her way and test this confidence.
This was Susopp's last big read list. But he only clearly called Nat scummy, which we now know is wrong. He had the most sus on Lind and Typo which he mentioned later
u could be one of the townies on me why not. i dont think every1 on me is town however. nat and one of u/lind/typo is very likely scum.

TAC claims Watcher...
Lanji claims he knows my chara is in the game.
Light claims he can survive kills.
I‘m Iva.
Beta claims Doc.

If all those claims are true, then take this as the Town core for now.
This is why i said that by the way. While i was writting my post you snuck Light in there, i do not trust him.

Not after the way he played last DP. So he isnt town core for me.

Only town read from me for now is you and no one else, with lanji a close second because i think i know what he meant when he said that.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Could Luthon have been redirected and thus be watching someone else but me? That would make the scenario work.
He says that's not possible which is weird. I highlighted to him how this can very well be the case. But he thinks you should have known to be transported in that case.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light also jumped on why a kill failed on him that one no claim game where he thought I shot him. Idk, I think I’d rather a vig shoot Light
Because I roleblocked you in that game so I knew you tried to shoot me.

Yes i reread his post, and had Typo/You/Flowa and Lind as the people i wanted to vote today.
Sure, you can vote for me. I am just telling you it's wrong.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
In regards to Light’s claim, I checked with the hosts cause I find it all suspicious
I didn't claim anything. I said a kill would have failed on me, I didn't say it happened on me. I would know if it happened on me or not. But if no one visited Fuji there's a bigger chance it was on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.