Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to sleep now and really not sure if im gna be there by EoD or not
so iso this post atleast after my death. its day 1 read list so take it with a grain of salt

town reads:
1. @Flower - shes on town meta. take it from me. unless she is turbo 5d chess outplaying us here, this is town flower. shes confident in her pushes and actually tries to move the game forward. even if toward a mislynch, i still like the gameplay. wolves aren't usually this confident with mislynching early on. its too much unwanted attention.

4. @Finalbeta - his posts are pretty decent throughout. i have no idea why ppl sht talk beta always when hes one of the most analytical players in this forum. like he trolls sometimes but that's because he over thinks stuff. he will catch things others completely ignore because of how cocky most others r with their lack of ability to scratching the surface and look beyond like he does occasionally.

11. @Juliet - i like that she brought up the OJ game analysis. she is actually playing the game and creating discussions even with the small amount of posts she has. idk if shes been instructed to do that by her scummates or not tho. if shes scum then i can tell u now they got pretty powerful ningens out there in that scum team and she's playing very darn well to orchestrate this mislynch. overall i town read her for now tho. seems genuine (to me)

15. @Tris - another player that i like their posts simply because it moves the game forward. they r coasting a bit tho but it seems to be NAI. would like to see more posts and confidence tho tbh. they dont seem to be very hung up on pushing me which im warried about. could be slight tiny bit of tmi, but its a reach rn.

16. @Jew D. Boy - i think their play have improved considerably over the course of the day. im not sure if this is cuz they have tmi on my alignment or not, but they r generally trying to understand the issue going on from both sides before taking a decision. i honestly like that for now. pretty detailed posts and generally wants to engage with others rather than avoid them. if they tunnel too hard tho it could seem like forced interactions moving forward.

17. @Light D Lamperouge - seems to be hella warried of every1. its pretty typical town play that seems to be setting up the game stage and waiting for a flip to happen to move on forward. a slow approach basically.

18. @Fujishiro - in a way he is similar to lanji with his press on me, but at the same time hes not rly hard tunneling. i haven't been alarmed by his posts so far so id like to consider him town (for now). do like it if they stop being bit lazy tho because they dont sound convincing at all with their vote on me, but they r very adamant to placing it regardless. if scum, then he's one ballsy ass scum.

50-50/null:
2. @Marimo_420 - does not strike to me as his town self (yet). simply need more posts as the ones i've seen so far are really NAI

3. @Salah WG - classic inactifag thats not even getting questioned lol

5. @Lindltaylor - lynch him after nat and check her flip. if shes scum u should probably hang him next. hes been ignoring every thing nat does. like turning complete blind eye. but hes very wary of what i do. like he's only here to get me lynched and save her. i could be very wrong about him tho

6. @Seraphoenix - another classic inactifag #2 thats not even getting questioned lol

8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - id like to town read him but idk man, another tunneller that only thinks of 1 thing in the entire day 1. there has to be a fine line between lazy gameplay townie, or a scum tunneling me to save a scummate nat. i dont know yet which one is he. could work as a lynch if nat flips scum.

10. @Typo - read lind and lanji. one of the 3 of them have to be scum atleast. if not then they r just making it so hard to town read them rn for sm reason. i dont understand why.

12. @RheanaeL - she's honestly more composed than last game and doesn't wanna talk much from what i see. avoiding interactions certainly puts u down my scum list and hence why i am unable to give a town read for this one rn. valentine game rhea tried to talk about everything thrown her way and was pretty relaxed. not seeing much of that here (yet). maybe busy, but certainly seems to be more careful.

13. @LuthonTheDragDown - im not sure where to place him now. i thought he pretty much claimed kuma but now we got light saying its possible that hes bluffing. well since we have no kuma counter claim yet i could take this as either luthon is kuma or light is soft counter claiming kuma, or its a totally fake claim. im not gna hurt my head over this rn, but its worth a look at after my death when u iso back. one of light/luthon could be kuma and is likely town aligned tbh, unless its a fake claim.

14. @Blother - hard to judge new players. wouldn't put him off the radar just yet.

scum:
9. @Natalija - 90% scum. seems to have tmi on me tbh. i dont understand this wacky defense on me but still wanting to lynch me. tries to avoid interactions and discredits anything thrown her way, trying to laugh it off with mihawk/goku/yasu etc.. emotes. overall not liking this fake confidence gameplay. would love if town put couple votes her way and test this confidence.

im going to sleep now and really not sure if im gna be there by EoD or not
so iso this post atleast after my death. its day 1 read list so take it with a grain of salt

town reads:
1. @Flower - shes on town meta. take it from me. unless she is turbo 5d chess outplaying us here, this is town flower. shes confident in her pushes and actually tries to move the game forward. even if toward a mislynch, i still like the gameplay. wolves aren't usually this confident with mislynching early on. its too much unwanted attention.

4. @Finalbeta - his posts are pretty decent throughout. i have no idea why ppl sht talk beta always when hes one of the most analytical players in this forum. like he trolls sometimes but that's because he over thinks stuff. he will catch things others completely ignore because of how cocky most others r with their lack of ability to scratching the surface and look beyond like he does occasionally.

11. @Juliet - i like that she brought up the OJ game analysis. she is actually playing the game and creating discussions even with the small amount of posts she has. idk if shes been instructed to do that by her scummates or not tho. if shes scum then i can tell u now they got pretty powerful ningens out there in that scum team and she's playing very darn well to orchestrate this mislynch. overall i town read her for now tho. seems genuine (to me)

15. @Tris - another player that i like their posts simply because it moves the game forward. they r coasting a bit tho but it seems to be NAI. would like to see more posts and confidence tho tbh. they dont seem to be very hung up on pushing me which im warried about. could be slight tiny bit of tmi, but its a reach rn.

16. @Jew D. Boy - i think their play have improved considerably over the course of the day. im not sure if this is cuz they have tmi on my alignment or not, but they r generally trying to understand the issue going on from both sides before taking a decision. i honestly like that for now. pretty detailed posts and generally wants to engage with others rather than avoid them. if they tunnel too hard tho it could seem like forced interactions moving forward.

17. @Light D Lamperouge - seems to be hella warried of every1. its pretty typical town play that seems to be setting up the game stage and waiting for a flip to happen to move on forward. a slow approach basically.

18. @Fujishiro - in a way he is similar to lanji with his press on me, but at the same time hes not rly hard tunneling. i haven't been alarmed by his posts so far so id like to consider him town (for now). do like it if they stop being bit lazy tho because they dont sound convincing at all with their vote on me, but they r very adamant to placing it regardless. if scum, then he's one ballsy ass scum.

50-50/null:
2. @Marimo_420 - does not strike to me as his town self (yet). simply need more posts as the ones i've seen so far are really NAI

3. @Salah WG - classic inactifag thats not even getting questioned lol

5. @Lindltaylor - lynch him after nat and check her flip. if shes scum u should probably hang him next. hes been ignoring every thing nat does. like turning complete blind eye. but hes very wary of what i do. like he's only here to get me lynched and save her. i could be very wrong about him tho

6. @Seraphoenix - another classic inactifag #2 thats not even getting questioned lol

8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - id like to town read him but idk man, another tunneller that only thinks of 1 thing in the entire day 1. there has to be a fine line between lazy gameplay townie, or a scum tunneling me to save a scummate nat. i dont know yet which one is he. could work as a lynch if nat flips scum.

10. @Typo - read lind and lanji. one of the 3 of them have to be scum atleast. if not then they r just making it so hard to town read them rn for sm reason. i dont understand why.

12. @RheanaeL - she's honestly more composed than last game and doesn't wanna talk much from what i see. avoiding interactions certainly puts u down my scum list and hence why i am unable to give a town read for this one rn. valentine game rhea tried to talk about everything thrown her way and was pretty relaxed. not seeing much of that here (yet). maybe busy, but certainly seems to be more careful.

13. @LuthonTheDragDown - im not sure where to place him now. i thought he pretty much claimed kuma but now we got light saying its possible that hes bluffing. well since we have no kuma counter claim yet i could take this as either luthon is kuma or light is soft counter claiming kuma, or its a totally fake claim. im not gna hurt my head over this rn, but its worth a look at after my death when u iso back. one of light/luthon could be kuma and is likely town aligned tbh, unless its a fake claim.

14. @Blother - hard to judge new players. wouldn't put him off the radar just yet.

scum:
9. @Natalija - 90% scum. seems to have tmi on me tbh. i dont understand this wacky defense on me but still wanting to lynch me. tries to avoid interactions and discredits anything thrown her way, trying to laugh it off with mihawk/goku/yasu etc.. emotes. overall not liking this fake confidence gameplay. would love if town put couple votes her way and test this confidence.
Don't insult me just because you're getting voted out D1:rolaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I didn't claim anything lol. I was just dicking around

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
can we start pressuring inactives now?

im particularly interested in @RheanaeL and @Marimo_420

idk what to expct from @Salah WG and @Seraphoenix in terms of activity and @Blother as a player overall
It's called sleeping and early shifts.

Got very little work on atm though, so I can answer your questions.

Fire away.
Post automatically merged:

Seems like that man fell asleep too

Reading back, I'm down for either Scumssop or Nat today

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Zem I don't think you counted my vote.

I haven't been ignoring everything Nat does though. I clearly told you that she is suspicious to me. But you're not even reading my posts or anyone else's properly.

You should also realize that my vote on you was clearly from other things I mentioned other than that role-ability argument. But if you read my posts, you should know what problems I had with your play.

I'm willing to help you out, but if you're going about it this way, I can't really do much.

This is stupid
I iso'ed Usopp's posts, i don't understand why is he prime suspect, can someone give a solid argument against him? Aside from "He talks like Scum"

And better part is that there are no Suspects aside from him, Natalija vote comes from Usopp & Flower vote is meaningless

on pg 22
I have a problem with this, if you think Usopp is town why aren't you putting him in the Town leans. Instead you said you think he's town.
whats important at this point in time
Jdb and usopp had a back and forth because usopp suggested he was indie hunting.
if jdb thinks usopp is townie

here on pg 16
I think Usopp is town, but his style of play is so erratic and contradictory that it’s as difficult as usual to tell. Don’t know Typo’s meta too well, I’ll be keeping an eye on him mostly to see how he moves. Still don’t have any hard scum reads, but I think LC coming out to corroborate Lind’s miller claim is something to check...otherwise, I think Fuji, Flower, and Light are town leans, and TAC’s coasting a little too brazenly if he’s got something to hide.
I see no reason for him to tunnel at that point bar self defence. in other words, hes more concerned about redflags in his game than hunting out scum at this point in time.

Oh no, my friend, I’m not moving on until I’m satisfied with your answers. I never said I was hard indie hunting (other than within the context of addressing your accusations), but you’ve been tunneling me since the jump because I made the mistake of joking around with you, and you’ve decided you’re gonna hound me all game for it. Who decided your townie credentials were unassailable?? Here’s what I’ve seen from you so far - digging as wide a tunnel as possible on me; gushing over how scum can clean up their kills while giving unbelievably specific details you seem to have conjured out of thin air; ducking everybody’s questions about how you came to any of these conclusions; asking for town reads when I gave you some already. Tell me, man, WHAT have you done that’s actually been productive?? Why do you think the burden of proof belongs on me when you have earned it every bit as much??

Christ, Usopp, I thought it was a given that we’re all looking for scum, so it makes sense to *also* consider the possibility that another force out there could come after town. Me saying all this doesn’t constitute indie hunting so much as it implies I’m playing the damn game just like anyone else.
something to note.

Rhea

Cattitude
Well Usoop, indeed I'm busy but fine if you said so.

This is stupid
I iso'ed Usopp's posts, i don't understand why is he prime suspect, can someone give a solid argument against him? Aside from "He talks like Scum"

And better part is that there are no Suspects aside from him, Natalija vote comes from Usopp & Flower vote is meaningless
usopp lynch is too easy.
but while we are at it
care to tell us who should.

Status
Not open for further replies.