Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, feels like Light is just trying to claim it happened on him for town cred tbh. I don’t know why he jumped to that conclusion with zero info
I've explained to you already. I don't know why you are ignoring that. I told you that I have an ability that let's me survive. I see there was a kill that failed. I say it in the thread so that if anyone was on me they could say what they saw or if they saw anything. I don't understand what's hard to get there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've explained to you already. I don't know why you are ignoring that. I told you that I have an ability that let's me survive. I see there was a kill that failed. I say it in the thread so that if anyone was on me they could say what they saw or if they saw anything. I don't understand what's hard to get there.
And you have no solid reads somehow and make a random claim like it could’ve been you. Idk, I’m not sure I believe this. It feels like an angle to grab cred from

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Here it is, his one post of substance. He town read Usopp, based off the fact that he was going hard on info gathering and accusing people. But like i ddidn't see Usopp accusing anyone really, he mostly town read half the playerbase.

He raised a good point on something, i do recal Luthon and Flower talking about who they town read and who they wanna push,etc. Not sure why he put me there as i sure as hell didn't buddy with anyone lol.

But that's pretty much it, he didn't really have any real reads and showed up at the end to place a vote on Usopp.
Blother is a new player, and I suck at reading new players since I give them the benefit of the doubt too much.

Honestly, I think I'm overthinking and confusing myself, so I'll just keep it simple.

If we simply clear the ones who came out early, since it's a basic towny instinct to come out with information as soon as possible, then we can clear Luthon, Lanji, Flower, Beta, Juliet and Light. We can even clear Fuji since he came out with his passive.

that's 7 players cleared, and with 2 dead that leaves 9 unknown:
Me
Salah
Typo
Rhea
Sera
JDB
Tris
Blother
Marimo

Give your scum and town reads from these 9 players.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Blother is a new player, and I suck at reading new players since I give them the benefit of the doubt too much.

Honestly, I think I'm overthinking and confusing myself, so I'll just keep it simple.

If we simply clear the ones who came out early, since it's a basic towny instinct to come out with information as soon as possible, then we can clear Luthon, Lanji, Flower, Beta, Juliet and Light. We can even clear Fuji since he came out with his passive.

that's 7 players cleared, and with 2 dead that leaves 9 unknown:
Me
Salah
Typo
Rhea
Sera
JDB
Tris
Blother
Marimo

Give your scum and town reads from these 9 players.
What did Juliet claim/say? Sorry I’m on mobile so I’m prone to missing things

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And you have no solid reads somehow and make a random claim like it could’ve been you. Idk, I’m not sure I believe this. It feels like an angle to grab cred from
I do not have solid reads, that is true. But mostly because I was completely wrong with my reads yesterday. Which is why I am re-reading now to see if I missed anything. I had both Sussop and Nat as scum as well as you, which seems to be wrong. I read Marimo as townie, which might be wrong too. So I would like to double check before making a solid read list.

But it's not a random claim. I've came out and gave you guys the info immediately. Literally in my first post in the thread.

I have only read the first two pages of day 2 and I am not caught up. I have been rolecrushed for 2 cycles. Normally rolecrush is a scum ability especially those perma rolecrush but I also remember there was a town role in the OJ Marineford with a rolecrush ability. I am asking this now because I want to get this out of the way and I will catch up afterwards. Does anyone think the the 2 cycle rolecrush is also scum or is this town?
Another rolecrush? And rolecrushes being a scum ability can be questioned here, in the Weeb game which had Drago as a host, i was Thor and i could perma rolecrush people.

I can't say anything about OJ games as i wasn't playing then.

As far as I know, I don't think you get notified if you're redirected like you do in ToS.

Wait, we can analyze the info we have currently,
We have Luthon saying no one visited Fuji, but Beta said he did. That's already a contradiction. Meaning either a bus drive or a redirect took place. Or one of them is lying.
This is a contradiction yes, do you think either is lying? I feel like they had no reason to come out the way they did when not even asked.

So if both aren't lying then would that raise the possibility of a redirect on Luthon? If so this should give the both more of a townie lean i guess.

Lastly, Lanji is a miller and knows that Iva is in the game. A character does come to mind for me on who he could be. @Flower were you a miller?
We don't need to keep bringing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.