Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played enough to figure out game mechanics so please correct me if I'm way off track, but how do we know if someone attacked you and how do we know Final blocked it, and how do we know you guys aren't together? Because if we take both those statements at face value it clears you two of Mafia at the same time.
We don't know that FB targeted me, and we don't know that someone attacked me.

What we know is this,

There is a failed kill.

Beta comes out saying he may know why it failed because he protected me.

Luthon comes out saying that no one visited me.

Beta would have no reason to come out and say any of this since no one actually asked him, what exactly would be the benefit of coming out and saying that?

And Luthon came out trying to correct Beta.

So one of them could be lying or there could be a case being made for maybe there being someone who redirected Luthon making it so he wasnt watching me.

Therefore i feel like those two are less likely to be scum.

That's the gist of it, and it's not like i know i got attacked either. I don't.

As for me and beta being together, we aren't. But i do believe he's town now or at the very least not suspicious.

Let's do a Recap

I want these 9 Players to quote this Post & write a Short & Well explained Answer as to why they voted Usopp (Even if you did before)
@Flower @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Typo @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @Blother @Finalbeta
Ffs Salah it’s not that big thread, read
I am not going to repeat everything so to sum up, He was bullshitting all day phase just like he did in weeb game when he was my scum mate, I tried to pressure him to claim but he didn’t so my vote stayed on him.
Note : I vouched for him early on cuz I thought if he was scum he would tunnel Beta too hard but then he kept on talking nonsense so

Status
Not open for further replies.